What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~Star Crash~ Original Haze ...

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not yet, lol. They are going to be huge.
:plant grow:
How many seeds did you plant star crash ? Thats the first one ive seen from recent seeds that looks like that....did you or anyone else get any others like that....?

Good Morning Dark:wave: I planted 17 they were gifted to me from Johnny Chicago I got 5 good ones and two that need a little bit more help , it’s a little bit of a mystery but I am sure others have grown these , or at least the predecessors ... ?

Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

:plant grow:

Good Morning Dark:wave: I planted 17 they were gifted to me from Johnny Chicago I got 7 good ones and two that need a little bit more help , it’s a little bit of a mystery but I am sure others have grown these , or at least the predecessors ... ?

They look really good...have you found any wer on the leaf the middle finger is slightly shorter than the fingers either side.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not yet haven’t really examined them up close other than the pics

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OHaze bondage & discipline ...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

elanius

Veteran
you going to flower them from seed? This is not the type of girl, that submits easily to the bondage bro :D

Bmac1

Veteran
I was going to say, this is the type of girl that is going to look you dead in the eye and ask if that's all you got and proceed to show you a thing or two about a thing or two, lol.

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you going to flower them from seed? This is not the type of girl, that submits easily to the bondage bro :D
Nope I’m not going to flower them from seed I’m going to take cuts from these plants in flower the cuts:dance:
I was going to say, this is the type of girl that is going to look you dead in the eye and ask if that's all you got and proceed to show you a thing or two about a thing or two, lol.

:kitty:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran

No other type of girl is worth smoking or poking.:dance:

Johnny Chicago gets around, I got a few seeds from him too. thanks

I have to check how many I have and if I need to order some from Canada or somewhere? Great high that does not have aftereffects. One female is all I have grown and it was very nice. Might be an acid pheno in this line somewhere?

You are gonna love the smoke star crash.

midwestkid

Veteran
welcome:joint: these
cracked the shells starting November 8 , some of them are moving along quicker than others , one looks to be a little bit stunted... how long did it take for yours to show sex? What photo period?

I'm not exactly sure how old my plant is, but it was popped before Nov.8. Sometime in October?
I haven't been following the standard strategy for keeping an indoor haze manageable...
I had one 25 gal container of super mild if not completely inert "soil" and thought that was the safest container to stick it in. So I'm likely growing a tree...
It actually showed sex under 24hrs of light. Probably around the 8th node? 3 months old? Super slow start, so I'd say it is stunted. She's starting to go now.
I tied it down and plan on training it to wrap around the perimeter of the container. Like an upside down tornado? I'm sure this will turn into an absolute fucking mess indoors, but I've been lurking in sativa threads for years, so it's time for me to show everyone how to do it wrong!

star crash

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No other type of girl is worth smoking or poking.

Johnny Chicago gets around, I got a few seeds from him too. thanks

I have to check how many I have and if I need to order some from Canada or somewhere? Great high that does not have aftereffects. One female is all I have grown and it was very nice. Might be an acid pheno in this line somewhere?

You are gonna love the smoke star crash.

I'm not exactly sure how old my plant is, but it was popped before Nov.8. Sometime in October?
I haven't been following the standard strategy for keeping an indoor haze manageable...
I had one 25 gal container of super mild if not completely inert "soil" and thought that was the safest container to stick it in. So I'm likely growing a tree...
It actually showed sex under 24hrs of light. Probably around the 8th node? 3 months old? Super slow start, so I'd say it is stunted. She's starting to go now.
I tied it down and plan on training it to wrap around the perimeter of the container. Like an upside down tornado? I'm sure this will turn into an absolute fucking mess indoors, but I've been lurking in sativa threads for years, so it's time for me to show everyone how to do it wrong!
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php