What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mango Thai by The Real Seed Company

T

TakenByTheSky

I just got some for my next grow but have not started them yet

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have two going with one looking to be a female by preflowers. Vigorous growth and the leaves are not that thin but that could change. 11 days since I flipped the lights.

musigny23

2019 grow

2019 grow

Last Spring the Mango Thai that was available from RSC was from a reproduction seed run. I tried 4 seeds and got four females. I grew them outside in fabric smart pots. They vegged well, did a big stretch, and flowering really kicked in around the 3rd week of September.

Maybe it was the limited root zone of the pots but they were essentially done 8 weeks later in mid November. New white pistil growth was done and leaving them longer would have meant watching them weather and degrade.

Great citrusy ripe fruity terpenes and classic sativa effect, strong but also clear without much body effect.

This year I have the newer direct from the source seeds. All 4 germinated and are established seedlings. I'm also going to be growing the new Highland Lao and Lao Gold that just became available. I'm old enough to remember the classic Thai sticks and I'm hoping to find the strain closest to the best ones.

harvestreaper

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

harvestreaper

Veteran
nice looking cross so far subbed for the rest of the show thx
how was the straight run of mt my hope is its a good breeder

are the terps there?

its not a cross its advertised as rsc mango thai ,,,but it was collected from laos ,,,hence my labelling ,,mango terps on a couple of females and a male ,very elegant looking plants ,,no intersex so far

shiroshi

ICMag Donor
Harvest,

Nice! Looking forward to the rest of your grow. I have some of these beans itching to pop. Will be following your lead :) How long have these been since you switched to flower?

Any updates Yesum?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ I have one Mango at 67 days flower. The other one disappeared some how, never was one I suppose and I just thought in the crowded tent there was another one. It looks like it can take another 10 days of flower before I chop. It could go longer but I have things to do. Tiny thin buds. Had a thrips battle going and that did not help. The buds have a bit of purple to them.

harvestreaper

Veteran
Harvest,

Nice! Looking forward to the rest of your grow. I have some of these beans itching to pop. Will be following your lead :) How long have these been since you switched to flower?

Any updates Yesum?

get em popped shiroshi :laughing: not sure of the flo time put em into flo when small as ive never grown pure thai/laos before id no idea how big theyd get ,,look forward to seeing yours

acespicoli

its not a cross its advertised as rsc mango thai ,,,but it was collected from laos ,,,hence my labelling ,,mango terps on a couple of females and a male ,very elegant looking plants ,,no intersex so far

Good to know its a true rep of the genes there thx for the upload

Latest posts

Latest posts