What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LED LIGHTS

T

TheForgotten

Shiatsu Kush pheno C, harvested @ 8 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

TheForgotten

Shiatsu Kush pheno E lower buds aren't purple, they're gold & reddish pink.....
picture.php

From the plant that produced this branch-end
picture.php

Busy night
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

Another busy night
Threw 2 new strains in beside the Malawi since there was room.... freebies from True North Seedbank in Canada, they are 10 days in flower
Alien Technology fem. from Prism Seeds & Hash Passion by Canuk Seeds, both in Canada
Doing smaller plants with less veg time in 1 gallon pots this time around (deep 6")
picture.php

Then filled the empty table with cuttings from the seedling crop just finished (still finishing some)
This will be so much easier, i know what to look for and selected more of my preferences when it allowed
like the 16 Sugar Haze i made from the 6 seedling sisters
picture.php

Actually i made 22 Sugar Haze cuts, but i kept one of each as a mom (6), 1st generation moms, i also managed to select 22 other strains/phenos to keep mothers of
picture.php

Plus those 7 seedlings that need attention, and 19 Malawi cuts and various other cuts which will fill the empty table when the Sugar Haze and various remaining Afghani finish in a few weeks
picture.php

These are good days....
picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

What turned out great, was Northern Lights B, the oddball pheno, smoke is noticeably cool on the draw, and you get ripped
Plant @ 8.5 weeks
picture.php

picture.php

Dried 7.5 week sampler bud
picture.php

T

TheForgotten

Oh yeah, NL B is excellent, did more work, decided to cull 2 Afghani 4 - 5 days early to make room for the revamp....L/C/R
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

T

TheForgotten

Freshly jarred Afghani pheno 26, cure it up baby....
picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

So far 20 jars full @ 14g each, and 113.5 g of partial jars
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

Sweet Tooth #3 pheno D, boy is this good, twice the charas of anything else so far....

picture.php

picture.php

Sugar Haze pheno F
picture.php

Afghani pheno 26, this one caught me off guard
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

Boy, that's eerie.... :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

Sweet Tooth & Northern Lights
picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

I live on a farm in Clearbrook, a suburb of Abbotsford, BC, Canada, the city sits on an aquifer, our water has won best in the world something like 6 of the last 10 or 15 years, i'm on well water, it tests @ 72 -90 ppm @ ph 6.73 - 6.84 everytime i check it, it's great tasting, no chlorine, fluodride, or chloramine (all biocides)..... make no mistake, this is a big part of why my plants do well....
If you don't know, chloramine is now in use in some places in the world, science has figured out how to make human Tide-Pods for chlorine in the water supply, they attatch chlorine and a modified ammonia particle together so they don't react until their bond is broken by them reacting with an organic substance (ideally pathogens in the water supply), but just like chlorine (worse actually), it needs to be present in such concentration to be effective that it makes it's way to the end-user, us... and it cannot be boiled away....
remember your biology? Combine bleach and ammonia and you get poison gas, well, that will happen in your body everytime your stomach acids break the bond on the chloramine you may have ingested....

Rant over.... party on....
picture.php

I'll just leave this here.... :biggrin:
]
picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

Northern Lights pheno E is off the whateverthekidsaresayinglately, smoked 1/2 a joint (my normal test criteria) and the smell is wowsa, burns on and on
such a relaxing freighttrain.... this is the sativa pheno, only got 25g from a 2 foot tall plant, but worth it....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

Keepers for now, try 'em again, harvest later on each pheno and see how my opinion changes
Group, Sugar Haze pheno E, Northern Lights pheno E
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

Keepers for now, rinse & repeat kinda thing, i'll get there.....
Sweet Tooth #3 pheno A, Northern Lights pheno D, Northern Lights pheno B
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

imakandi

hello
TheForgotten

what can be say
just awesome result
nice frosty

can ask for white light photo?
:)

enjoy
fruit of your work
:dance013::woohoo::huggg:

T

TheForgotten

I forgot to mention and did not post a pic of Sweet Tooth D, it's in there as well but i probably won't keep it, threw a pic of it in the closed pic
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
T

TheForgotten

pharmacies around here are sold out of isopropyl alcohol, something to do with hand sanitizing. I went to Pacific North West Indoor Garden Supply and they had 20 litre drums, guess i'll make some budder.... but my freezer is full, so transfer some to jars and fit in fridge-freezer.... did someone say budder?
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: