What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-Favorite games to play while high!

MacDawg347

Over summer break I've finally been able to just chill and it's been really nice. I've been tokin just about every day and I always try to figure out what the funnest things to do when you're high is and I'm gonna have to say it's video games for me, hands down. I'm wondering what you guys are playing when you blaze up: COD, GTA, WoW, Leage, breakin out some retro games, N64, RPGs, puzzle games, favorite mobile games? Android, iPhone?

I was pretty hooked on GTA 5 earlier this month but recently I've been addicted to simple games, just like chill little games I find on the app store. Like this is one I found earlier I literally cannot stop playing, I'm not sure if you guys have heard of it but I would not be surprised if this ended up as the next Flappy Bird, it's called Don't Swipe The Wrong Tile: (it's free too) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dont-swipe-the-wrong-tile/id895300446?mt=8 I think it's so chill. Anyone else ever play this? I think it's pretty new

rolandomota

Still free fire fire me I don't pay but you can if you want but absolutely don't have to
Sure I get my ass kicked sometimes but sometimes times I win
At first it's an adrenaline rush when your getting shot from all directions but you get used to it and later your heart doesn't go so crazy with adrenaline it's kind of like real life training so when you are fighting for real you have some experience with how to fight like flanking suppression rushing just different strategic planning it ain't just boom boom boom your dead all the time sometimes you have to battle or escape I usually escape if it gets too hard in a battle then look back from a flanking position
When you shoot people can see you on radar unless you have silencers
The best thing is to surprise people give them no chance go for head shots or pepper them with bullets before they hide you can sort of auto aim by zooming in to the general area if an enemy the aim goes to the chest so a big bullet proof vest always helps to survive
4on 4 clash squad is fast pace the others are a big map look for people type so it can get slow
It's not really about killing everyone more about this the last man standing you can wait until the end when only a few players are Left or take your chances and try to be a Terminator from the beginning but don't be surprised if you get sniped for making so much noise the map keeps closing until it closes all the way and you have to fight each game is 15 minutes 50 players per game as single double or 4 man team. clash squad is 4 wins in clash squad 4 on 4