What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I f*cking stink!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Oh man, pretty sure all of us have been there at one point, but I harvested a room last night, and fuck I still stink today.

I dry all my plants in the closet of our spare bedroom, which happens to be where I keep all my clothes. The lady basically comandeered the entire bedrooms space for her clothes, so I get banished to this room. Anyways, I take all my clothes out of the closet, and hang them on the bed for the week or so that my stuff is drying.

Well, this harvest was the biggest, and stinkiest, as I finally got my feeds down, and holy fuck, everything I am wearing righht now stinks! I scrubbed the shit out of myself in the shower, and I guess I just couldn't smell it on myself when I left this morning. And of course its the one day I get to class before anyone else, so I am just sitting in there, the stank just perculating all through the room.

19 out of the 23 people in my class walk in and say the same thing, as Im staring at the floor trying not to be obvious. Today was a crazy Structures class.

aod

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Yea, I can't even burn at this point, so that is a good thing. Normally my eyes would be half closed, luckily not this time haha.

aod

SpayceRayce

"Ran over a skunk on the highway" stank? I love that smell. I try to compliment strangers on that smell - "really like your perfume/aftershave" with a sly grin.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
and they're lucky to u[/B

they can smell the crisp dankness

you should of brought out a bottle of floor cleaner with no reason

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Been there many times and it's a very good problem to have but all I can say is Febreze!!! for safety...

I sometimes think it would be awesome to bottle the scent and sell as a fragrance for men/women.... Especially those strains that you can't tell exactly what it is that it smells like, but it is either bad meat, or good cheese!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I thought this was going to be some one all bummed out about their harvest / grow by the title. Funny story though. I'd have turned around and gone home though if I smelt it before actually getting to the class. HUGE security risk in my opinion. ESPECIALLY in a college environment. Heavy loans make for sticky fingers...and not the dank kind of sticky either.

I know if people had KNOWN ... they would have hit. Just saying. Prevention.

Funny story otherwise...I used to have this happen with my beard...would realize my whole face still smelled like the doobie...

dank.Frank

CannabisTHC

Haha, I know that feeling!

I used to work at a dispensary and the boss would just fill the flower rooms with as many plants as he could to the point where you could hardly water or walk around in them, well needless to say after walking through those rows I would be all sticky and stink to absolute high heaven. Often times I would stop at a gas station afterwards to get food/drink and I'd hear people either whispering boy he stinks and/or be standing an unusually lengthy distance from me in line lol.

Grass Lands

Veteran
gotta love the lingering odor of good cannabis...says you did right bro...too bad ya cant enjoy the fruits of your labor.

We'll smoke one for ya homey...puff puff pass

Bullfrog44

Veteran
During the weeks of harvest at the end of outdoor I will stink to high heaven. Sometimes I will go strait from clipping, to changing and walking to the local mini mart. I get some funny looks sometimes from the clerk.

bobblehead

Veteran
I get this all the time.... Once I was in line at wal-mart, and this lady starts looking all around, and exclaims "I smell a skunk!" and it's obvious she's not gonna drop the issue, so I say "it's me" and she starts apologizing and then her husband was saying he thought it was him.... All in the checkout in front of the cashier... *sigh*

SneakySneaky

Veteran
sent a buddy of mine in florida some chem d. he was standing in line at disney world listening to people comment how it smells like a skunk died lol

i have this problem all the time. i have my own business and several days a week i have to go straight from my garden to work. i try to wash down in alcoholand soap to no availe i still stink. luckily most of my customers know i smoke massive amounts of weed, and am alway's smelling like it lol.

jman2003

Haha. I used to go to work and the secretary would ask if I smelled a skunk. One time I had to plan an emergency trip to Charlestown S.C. From NYC. Got pulled out of line and patted down in NYC. Also got to S.C. And opened my luggage and bamm like a punch in the face all my clothes wreaked. Good old days with sour d growing in my bedroom.