What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Advice (Best GSC in regular seeds)?

Hi PanamaRed 44, how you're doing?

I would like to stay here until someone could respond to your question in which I am also interested...

Though I want to know what's the closest seed to the clone because there were a lot of banks that sell supposed GSC but they not have the same THC content that the clone, often the THC content is under 25% but the GSC clone have THC content between 28%- 30%, maybe I'm wrong...

-Cheers brother

midwestkid

Veteran
Chunkypig

Chunkypig

There's a guy on this site that goes by Chunkypig.
He has done some cookie work. Maybe he will chime in?

Hi midwestkid!

I hope he could help us, really I need to know that info because I'm from Mexico and almost all of supposed GSC are more expensive to me, so I will have limited oportunities to grow it, so I want to now what's the most authentic cookies (in seed reg or fem) to make a selection, I wonder if with the legalization of Cannabis in my country, I could get the original clones (forum & thin) to test 'em. thanks for you intervention.

lLucky

CSI Humboldt has GSC S1, that is what I would choose if I was after GSC, personally. (They are reliable for having real deal cuts of strains they say they have)

As for regular they have Santa's Cookies.. a good time of the year for that one haha

Happy Times

Archive Scooby Snacks or Samoas? Might not be the pure inbred it sounds like you are looking for

That CSiHumboldt S1 does seem like one of the most promising

Hey, good night ILucky and Happy Times how your doing?

So, GSC from CSiHumboldt is the best option ?

Could you tell me about the Cali connection, have you ever grown it's GSC or isn't an option?
I have another question, I hope you can help me:
Why all the "S1" are made by crossing of the clone you want to replicate and another femenin clone that will contribute pollen but that female always are a different strain that clone in wich you are interested?, I understand many times you don't have a different mother clone of the same strain, but if you did, would there be a problem?, thanks for your intervention friends!

J-Icky

Hey, good night ILucky and Happy Times how your doing?

So, GSC from CSiHumboldt is the best option ?

Could you tell me about the Cali connection, have you ever grown it's GSC or isn't an option?
I have another question, I hope you can help me:
Why all the "S1" are made by crossing of the clone you want to replicate and another femenin clone that will contribute pollen but that female always are a different strain that clone in wich you are interested?, I understand many times you don't have a different mother clone of the same strain, but if you did, would there be a problem?, thanks for your intervention friends!

I think you may be confused as to what an S1 is. A true S1 is made by taking 2 clones of the same plant, reversing one using various methods and using that reversed plant to pollinate the other clone of the exact same plant.
When you use a separate plant that is simply femming, or making feminized seeds.

lLucky

Yup what he said ^ S1 is a specific plant crossed to itself, the resulting seeds can have some variation, but should be a good representation of the original, possible to find something better as well.