What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motherlode Gardens 2020

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Greetings, and happy 4/20!!

:woohoo:

It's springtime here in the southern sierra foothills, The covid virus currently has the world on lockdown but we are already hard at work here on what is shaping up to be our best year yet!

We are back with some killer genetics and another year's worth of experience under our belt. Our goals for the season include:

-30 XXL full-term plants
-2020 breeding project
-traditonal/minimal native soil garden

As always everything is open to discussion here. stay tuned as we journey once more around the sun.

Also, follow us on Instagram @motherlodegardens

Now to get things moving, here are some pictures from last year:

HKLdJLih.jpg

v8txxNWh.jpg

NDuqwlkh.jpg

V4mhNBbh.jpg

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
420giveaway
nice job & looking forward to see more of your work ...

welldone

Happy 420 from me to you all love the photographs especially the reserved one thought I was in for I treat there joking aside they look awesome especially the dancing lady :biggrin:

40degsouth

Shiny new car and a greenhouse, 2014 must seem like a lifetime ago now. :peacock:
I’m wishing you and your wife all the very best for the upcoming season.
Out of interest, I’ve been wondering how the Space Monkey turned out for you??
Cheers,

Blazeee

Veteran
Im looking forward to the show

Also loving the pictures that your posting, it looks beautiful out there

Wish you all the best

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Shiny new car and a greenhouse, 2014 must seem like a lifetime ago now. :peacock:
I’m wishing you and your wife all the very best for the upcoming season.
Out of interest, I’ve been wondering how the Space Monkey turned out for you??
Cheers,
the truck's not exactly new, it's a 2003 :biggrin: She just hit 200,000 miles last week. older tacomas like that one generally last forever if properly maintained. I have a friend who got to 350,000 miles on his

Space Monkey turned out great, we are growing it again this year. floral lavendar and gasoline terps with good yields. Very unique flavor, and pretty light-purple flowers.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Good luck for this year hopefully more than last :biggrin: The more the merrier so they say chair and crate of beers pulled up waiting for the show to go on.:tiphat: