What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Urban Legends Auto test.

Cmoon

Small problem with temps, low exhaust holding 18c lights on, no fan = wet electrics with humidity at 90% and to much for the filter, looks like the fan heaters got to go on a few days for these frosty mornings.

i.m around 20 days since they broke the shells, must get the best veg possible for next 2 weeks.

hope theyve found their feet:tiphat:
picture.php

Cmoon

Well growers, were all in a rock and a hard place with the virus crisis and I wish you and yours well, keep those updates on yours comming guys, in previous negative situations growing the good herb alone without smoking as helped me bye

Im overferted 2 of the autos and flushed with ph water worts n all Iv a thrip army leaf vein runing about to feel a blast.

Im now runing 400 hps and 60 watt white cob 20/4 and im cutting the extraction with the lights to hold temps and rise humidity, the grows dried things out over last week and with a varispeed on the 4 in extraction im in good range with conditions.

25c lights on
22c lights off
r/h 60 ish:laughing: and drifting

picture.php

photo_popup.php

addition...GSC mum ready for a trim:tiphat:

Cmoon

yo Bibi:tiphat:..Iv bolted them down with more than adequate light to 10 inches (27 days) , how much more do you think theyll go? Im good at a metre high including the pot with a flat 400 (previous grow 13oz)in this room.

Id be over the moonshine with 3 zips a plant = 12 and Im just prepping to load a 600 vertical because I hate this wongtongfu led:laughing:

if it gets hot (30+) i'll reduce power or 2 xcooltube with a 315cmh + 250/400 hps 730 cm3 vented...way worlds going you may as well fuk up big time or not at all:laughing:

Last edited:

bibi40

Hi mate !

you can expect them to go 1m - 1,20m without the pot , perhaps more ( my biggest was near 1,30 m if i remember good ) for the fighting gorilla and gorilla cookies , didn' test Mazarilla yet but will do it this summer :biggrin:

:tiphat:

Cmoon

Bollox:biggrin:...thats the cool tubes out of the game cos a good budbro just needed the fan:peacock:

I found the rail few days back not run in 12 years:biggrin:....im getting that bastard in somewhere but possibly not in this tent:tiphat:....wd40 anybody:woohoo:

Cmoon

Hi mate !

you can expect them to go 1m - 1,20m without the pot , perhaps more ( my biggest was near 1,30 m if i remember good ) for the fighting gorilla and gorilla cookies , didn' test Mazarilla yet but will do it this summer :biggrin:

:tiphat:

cheers for the heads up m8, the Maz was the first attraction, im no more an experienced clone grower/ begginer with autos as they have their crooks, iv grown the fastest photos i could get my hands on for past 20 years in a hobby way but youd never get a lasting hit off a 6 or 7 weeker ime...yours look great:dance013:

Cmoon

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]didn' test Mazarilla yet but will do it this summer[/FONT]

noted that on your super trial with Urbans seeds...realised if this gos tits up i'l have to put it down to old age and not the stock:laughing:

Pics coming, lots of stuff running in and out the veg/bloom rooms.

Suprise, suprise a lad looking like Michael Jackson delivered my 600 gavita hps:dance013:

shit..1sqm lets do this:tiphat:

Cmoon

Well its bang on 4 weeks, looking a little over watered in my attempt to get on the overfert early, lesser of two evils ime and im confident theyll fly now the 600s on.

Still runing flat with temps a little low and play it by ear:dance013:

Cmoon

Looking good bro, keep up the good work,

Subbed. :lurk:

iwmb :tiphat:

thankyou sir:tiphat: as quite a freshman in this auto field im more then impressed, I could see this being more positive for a well looked after outdoor in my back garden than even the fast photoperiods I norm have to finish indoor a month as conditions fade to fast.

Sill a bit overwhelmed with progress as im more a pot up gradual sort of a gardner but I dont mind giving these legends the big bore drip on my upper terrace this summer.

ktf cm

Cmoon

thanx for dropping in Nedank:tiphat:
Getting some encroachment on the play from the glue/cookie mums...haircut next few days and hopefully I'll move them to greenhouse in a few weeks.

Heavy side branches on all autos but the Maz, I couldnt help myself expose and caress the mains over a little but the Maz just keeps standing back up:laughing:...so il leave it...lol

Cmoon

Thankyou very much Bibi, yours and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Vesnicans runs were a head turn on autos and appreciate the input:tiphat:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] I intended to keep my hands off any training but even with the odd glitch in the environment they look happy and conditions are improving with the outdoors climate.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]current[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]lamps 25c off 18c[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]R/H 50% 65%[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Meduim temp 20c[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]EC 1.3 Dutch pro bloom[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PH 6.2[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Ive been reading the Skunkists posts and with veg and initial bloom indoor and some secure outer space to finish I,m going to germinate 12 more 3 of each...2 of each stashed for the desert island grow if life gos pear shaped.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]thanx for looking in all..Cm[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]