What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SOUR APPLE DIESEL

Cheesegez

weve got this strain floating around amsterdam and selective parts
of the uk ,, its amazing lol anyone have any exeriance with it or know where to look for a cut or some good seeds ?

peace

CG

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There were some seeds being sold by Top Shelf Seeds called Sour Apple which was Original Diesel x Cinderella 99.

I'm not sure if it's related but seems like a good place to start looking.

cannawolf

I hope you are not talking a bout the weed you can sometimes get in amsterdam that really smells and tastes like green apples or strawberrys... i mean.. it really smells and tastes like green apples or the other case strawberrys...like chemical almost?

Cheesegez

I hope you are not talking a bout the weed you can sometimes get in amsterdam that really smells and tastes like green apples or strawberrys... i mean.. it really smells and tastes like green apples or the other case strawberrys...like chemical almost?

thats the one bro

cannawolf

Sorry to say but it's chemical shit you taste( at least in a'dam and i don't doubt there are some people doing it in UK) I know the buds were left in condoms with taste (in the case green apples) and then sold in some coffeeshops with no ethics at all. I really hope you are not talking about this one...

Cheesegez

Sorry to say but it's chemical shit you taste( at least in a'dam and i don't doubt there are some people doing it in UK) I know the buds were left in condoms with taste (in the case green apples) and then sold in some coffeeshops with no ethics at all. I really hope you are not talking about this one...

really i hope not?
does this actually work

cannawolf

There was even a article in the news papaer in holland talking about it, i'll need to find to post the link here, but, yeah, unfortunately it's true... some people do what takes to make them new costumers.

Latest posts

Latest posts