What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Older Karma grows...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Nice !
Whats your fav ?

It's between the biker Kush and the karma of x biker kush(testers) I just did... It's a close one... With karmas OG in third place and then the ghost rider... Then probly the brotherhood OG which I don't have pics of...

nickman

Veteran
That biker looks like pure lip smacking fire. Can I ask what kind of smells you got from it? Classic og?

From what I remember-it was defenitly that classic OG smell while the KarmaOg had a bit more of a fruity hint to it also... But ...the testers I just did last run where even better smelling then both of them...!!!... P(pheno depending)...

Ghost rider had a hashy earthy smell and that solo stash x biker had a loud marshmallow vanilla skunky musk to it...!!!...

Karma gear rocks...!!!...:dance013: