What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reliable og seed source

phatjay

Im looking to buy og beans that are actually og. Ive heard mixed reviews abut the bigger companies such as dinafem, cali connection etc. regarding final results and whether they actually grew og.
Has anyone personally purchased og seeds from a company and successfully grown actual unmistakable og dank?

I know getting a cut is more reliable but im interested in seeing what potential can come out of a pack of beans, I just want to make sure its with a reputable company with proven results, thanks.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
If you can find it at an expo or similar event, tough to find a better OG in seed form than Raskal's White Fire OG. Relentless has a version too.

Seems Raskal's no where to be found online anymore.

I'll add Connoisseur to the list.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Karma genetics from experience. Best OG in seed I've to grow yet. Karma's OG or Biker Kush. As I've grown Karma's OG, and Karma's OG x Biker Kush, and both set's of seed plants were killer.

Bout to pop some Archive Face-off OG bx2 seeds. Friend they came from said what he found in them, has been killer.

I too am interested in learning where I could procure a seed of the fabled SFV OG. My buddy is from SoCal, and we can't find straight OG here, ANYWHERE. Just lies and marketing schemes to make people think they're the real thing...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
What's the taste and smell like on the Karma OG?

The two plants I kept as mothers, were OG funk. The classic smell and taste that everyone talks about. There was also some fruitiness in one of the plants during flower, but that turned into sharp OG fuel-ness after it was harvested and dried.

The KOG x Biker, all the females I had, were straight up OG. One plant was like the KOG, in that during flower it had a fruity smell. Then in the last 2 weeks, It turned into classic OG stank, that stayed with it into the jar.

LostTribe

Premium user
I too am interested in learning where I could procure a seed of the fabled SFV OG. My buddy is from SoCal, and we can't find straight OG here, ANYWHERE. Just lies and marketing schemes to make people think they're the real thing...

I know there are haters out there but cali connection sour og is the bomb! They use a male sfv og in alot of their crosses....super lemon pinesol dizank all day long lots of keepers and no hermies.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
From me for OG

Biker Kush (more clasic OG)
Karma OG (more hybrid style)
KarmaRado OG (more Cali style)

Archive got some solid OG gear

Ograskal i only now of firebx1 the whitefire is a hybrid not fully OG.

Cannarado got a few fully #karmaAproved.

These i can aprove and am shure you can find what your looking for.

When you got patience end next year if all goes well we will be releasing JoshD The OGstory. (Research it) under the Karma Squad

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
From me for OG

When you got patience end next year if all goes well we will be releasing JoshD The OGstory. (Research it) under the Karma Squad
:tiphat:

30years

i like the biker kush v2 line. i ran about 60 outdoors and very nice solid plants. more afghani in some than og fuel but all were solid full plants. i found a brutal greasy gassy male that just reeked when you walked by him. high thc dom in the predicative test. he was the keeper out of the 60 and ill use him to hit my og collection. i ran the white biker too. very nice plants also but not fuelly enough for my needs. karma does a great job in the consistency dept. all seeds very similar.

B

Bob Green

Relentless!!!!

Karma, Archive, RD, True Canna all have the OG goods too, but I was surprised no one mentioned our buddy Relentless. He just released 818 x FireBX2, Platinum x FireBX2, Banana x FireBX2, FireBX2.

He is working on a 818SFV IBL too.

phatjay

Karma or Archive

Thank you :tiphat:

If you can find it at an expo or similar event, tough to find a better OG in seed form than Raskal's White Fire OG. Relentless has a version too.

Seems Raskal's no where to be found online anymore.

I'll add Connoisseur to the list.

I am very interested in a any kind of whitefire og but as you stated, everything is unfortunately sold out. I rarely go to events but i may start just to hunt down raskal genetics, i know theyll be more plentiful here in socal if available at all.

Karma genetics from experience. Best OG in seed I've to grow yet. Karma's OG or Biker Kush. As I've grown Karma's OG, and Karma's OG x Biker Kush, and both set's of seed plants were killer.

Bout to pop some Archive Face-off OG bx2 seeds. Friend they came from said what he found in them, has been killer.

Ive heard a lot about the biker og, thanks for your input

From me for OG

Honestly thrilled to have read this input, Ill def be purchasing karma beans!

(whispers) RareDank ie. Warda, Leeroy, Rugburn, Scotts, 501st too name a few. Happy Hunting!

Ive read a lot about scotts og, have you grown that or any of their ogs you mentioned? :tiphat:

Relentless!!!!

Karma, Archive, RD, True Canna all have the OG goods too, but I was surprised no one mentioned our buddy Relentless. He just released 818 x FireBX2, Platinum x FireBX2, Banana x FireBX2, FireBX2.

He is working on a 818SFV IBL too.

I see there is a lot of info on Relentless here ill be looking it up,thank you.

phatjay

for everyone whos ran archive beans, which og would you recommend or compare closest to top shelf og found here in socal?