What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sour jack x fighting buddah

S

sourpuss

Sup icmaggers and maggets haha... got some real beauties using chimeras fighting buddah pollen on my sour jack from karma genetics...

Im seeing some real size and eye poppin odours.... just passing early flower maybe week 4... heres some earlier shots... sour buddah... stem rubs r floral fruity and fuel....

picture.php
picture.php

Sorry for bad pics will update soon...

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
That's some big fans!!! Hope these turn out well for you sour..

What did you think of the FB on its own?

S

sourpuss

Kal I was not lucky enough or ssmart enough haha as I only popped 3 of my fb and ended up with 3 males. All similar and beautiful. the way sour buddahs looking it seems a blessing in disguise. Resins r super lemony. Cool how these plants odours morph thru flower.

I have 1 plant pheno super tall and 2 similar medium sized phenos. All smell the same. Lemons. Prrob finish different..... pics coming soon

S

sourpuss

Pheno 1 visually my fav. Also in the odour dept. Got a lemon jam type smell. Great calyx dev. Great frost.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Sat pheno. Lemon zing. Frosty too.

picture.php

S

sourpuss

Little burmese sat smoke report from the www. Thing.

Looks: Dry and greasy. Nicely cured. Olive flowers with light brown pistils. Internal structure shows a-typical Sativa growth (not the fox tailed buds regularly seen in a Sativa). A little leafy but forgivable.
Smell: Exotic! When I first smelled the bag, my attention was captured by a beautiful, tropical citrus-grapefruit essence. Up close there was a strange sweet rubber smell that is impossible to define. When I busted up a nug, I was overcome with a mouth-watering olfactory explosion of very sweet cotton candy with sour citrus notes. Amazing smelling to say the least!
Taste: Sour rubber Cotton Candy. Strange but true. And delicious. :)
Buzz Type: CREEPER. I was prepared for it as most hazes tend to creep on me. I took 1 big bong hit and let it be. The expansion was light and the smoke was very smooth. The first thing I noticed was a tingly feeling in my eyes. Different than normal though, clear and perceptive-like rather than cloudy like an indica. The high is very up, not giggly or racy, but more focused and internally excited. I found this buzz very creative and steadily euphoric, and it did have a light but glowing component of body stimulation, ideal for art and music. After about an hour my head started to feel like my head was swelling up, but not in an annoying way. This is strong herb.
Buzz Length: Long. 2 hours from one large bong toke.
Overall: I really liked this Burmese sativa. It was exotic, delicious and fun. Excellent wake and bake smoke. I had a blast playing drums with this stuff and it was a great cure for anxiety. I also found it had excellent stimulant like effects. Out with the Ritalin, in with the Burmese! :p

S

sourpuss

∆∆∆ 2creative strains should be the musicians and artists weed......

S

sourpuss

So tried a wet sample. Pure lemon front with the jack back. Really nice. Sour jack lemon pheno x fighting buddah equals pure lemons and an amazing sativa buzz not racey. Still a little early.... 2 other phenos to try soon. Think it was the sat leaner I tried. Really impressed.

S

sourpuss

So still early. Impressions r sat leaner really nice buzz. small yield. Haha. Other 2 big yields of avg bud. Nothing special nothing to scoff at. Decent buzz. I like the sat leaner.... nice daytime smoke. Might cure out different. Might not. Was fun anyway...

S

sourpuss

Umm gotta take back those avg comments.... stuff is boom. The jack flav almost disappeared or it blended with the buddah. one is lemony jamy background of jack spice. One is zesty lemony with hints of all kinds of things dank and not dank... stuff is loud.

Great combo. 2 great strains equal something amazing. Very sativa clear positive buzz

S

sourpuss

Check these under air cooled lights getting maybe too much light.... some serious colas....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Just one of many rooms haha.... overgrowin this bitch HARDMODE!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts