What's new

Black Flag Grow Diary

black flag

Hi folks,

After almost 3 years of reading and learning, I'm finally opening my grow diary here.

Hope you all enjoy!!

Set up:
I use a wardrobe cabinet with an 250w Hps for flowering, where I flower 6 plants at time,
And smaller cabinet for veg with 100w cfl lights.

At the moment I have 13 mother plants, selected over my 3 years of growing, but some of them will change along the way.
Always in search for the best strains.

My mothers are: Krome White Triangle (aka niterider cut), OG Kush, Goji OG, Bubba Kush, Sour Diesel, Supernova (aka Chronic), Hash Plant, Northern Lights, Royal Caramel, AK47, Skunk#1, Critical+ and an Unknown Haze (came as a freebie wrongly identified).

I'm about to receive some clones of Girl Scout Cookies and Chemdawg among others, so soon I'll change some mothers.

I also have 10 seeds of a cross between Jack Herer x Blueberry Headband that my friend Pedrero did and that I will drop soon to make the selection.

I'll start with fotos of my last harvest, plants were chopped about 2 weeks ago.

picture.php

Critical+ - This is one strain that probably won't stay for too long
Huge production, but weak stems and weak potency
picture.php

Hash Plant - Very tasty and good producer, smells and taste like lemon cookies
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

continue...

Last edited:

black flag

Supernova (aka Chronic) - Huge producer, very tasty and good resin
picture.php

picture.php

AK47 - Huge producer and good taste, one of my long time mothers
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's it for now, in a few days I'll start post pictures of my actual cicle that will complete one week of 12/12.

Peace

pedrero

fala flag! da hora, renovar os ares um pouco né mano.
aproveitando, vc prefere a GSC o cut ou ela enraizada? Pq os clones tão no solo orgânico já, mas não posso garantir a esterilização porque orgânico tem dessas mesmo.
quando for pra sp posso cortar uns galhos, tou colocando 2 pra florir e tenho uns clones ainda.
abandonei a C+ depois dos seus comments, na real preservei apenas a AK e a Caramel porque vou dropar milhões de seeds esse ano, nem sei se vou conseguir manter elas mas vou tentar.
é isso irmão, vamos nos trombar logo! sub for this one!

black flag

Como já tão no solo acho melhor os cuts mesmo. Mas não desfaz dela até os meus clones enraizarem.
A C+ é até saborosa, mas não é nada demais. Só quero top model. rs
Tem muita coisa boa rolando que vai parar na minhão mão em breve, fica vendo.
Já tô com uma Sour Diesel pra começar. hehe

black flag

4 weeks of 12/12

Strains: Krome White Triangle, Bubba Kush, OG Kush#1, OG Kush#2, Royal Caramel and Northern Lights

picture.php

picture.php

black flag

OG Kush#1
picture.php

Bubba Kush
picture.php

Northern Lights
picture.php

OG Kush#2
picture.php

Royal Caramel
picture.php

I forgot to take pictures of the Krome White Triangle, but she'll appear on the next update

Peace

RudeDog

Veteran
Looking good black flag, you're packing those sweet buds in.

Your AK looks like this girl....

Peace.

black flag

It's an awesome strain miss her a lot.
Someday I'll recover it with a friend that still keeps her.
Huge producer and great sandalwool taste

cannawolf

Hey Black Flag, do you still run the Goji OG cut? Nice to know there is a beautiful selection of clones going on in Brasil.

E ai BlackFLag, muito massa seu mini grow, belas producoes. Eu fiqeui curioso em saber se ainda tem Goji OG, eu perdi a minha Goji a algum tempo e perdi a chance de comprar mais seeds :( . Espero conseguir essas seeds de novo, mas aqui na holanda nao é facil chegar essas seeds.

black flag

Não tenho. A minha Goji OG era um F2 que o amigo Pedrero fez.
Em uma compra de seed que ele fez vieram duas seeds de Goji OG de freebie.
Por sorte saiu um macho e uma fêmea e ele fez F2s.
Gostava bastante dela, mas tava autoflorescendo. Não consegui manter na vega. Pena.

Yeah, we have some gems around, Cannawolf.
Elite Genetics: Sour OG, Banana OG, Chem Double Diesel and Ultimate Chemdawg 91. But I recently lost the Banana OG and Chem DD
Top Dawg: Stardawg (Two phenos, green and purple)
An original Brothers Grimm C99, an original clone of Destroyer from Cannabiogen,
an original clone of 24K that Aaron from DNA gave to a friend, an original Nicole Kush that El Gato gave to other friend
and others I don't remember now.
I dont have all of them at the moment but have access to all of them.

I posted these pictures recently on the topic Let's see your frosted buds.
They're all from my last Harvest

Banana OG x Bubba Kush
picture.php

Krome's White Triangle
picture.php

D-Gusta - Brazilian clone only
picture.php

picture.php

cannawolf

Salve BlackFlag, nice selection of clones you guys have there. I think we might know the same people, because i know someone holding the nicole from gato and also the 24k from dna. Nice to see some brasilian homie over here. If you ever come to Dam let me know.

peace

black flag

Salve BlackFlag, nice selection of clones you guys have there. I think we might know the same people, because i know someone holding the nicole from gato and also the 24k from dna. Nice to see some brasilian homie over here. If you ever come to Dam let me know.

peace

Probably cannawolf. There's not many people holding these gentics over here.
Thanks bro! If I ever go to Dam I will PM you.