What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween...too bad

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
It's your constitutional right to go out in a costume and ask for candy.

Fuck anyone that says different, if the bums can beg on the medians so to the children can ask for candy.
Lmao hey look, the guy who ONLY has political posts on a weed forum somehow made a question about halloween, into politics. xxxxxxxxxxx.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I'm assuming parents have more sense than to allow their kids to go door to door looking for sweets from adults these days. Franky Boyle called that a delivery service for pedo's. Now its a helping hand for the virus to spread. I never did understand adults teaching their kids to beg anyway. There again, I never understood the celebration of a failed plot to blow up parliament either a few days later. The UK is strange at this time of year. A few more weeks and we'll have fat old men asking children to sit in their lap for a while in exchange of a promise of a present.
I way accidentally clicked on the wrong thing to reply to you pal. We love Halloween around here and the kids in our neighborhood that come by for candy. PLUS they ALL love playing with my best friend and theirs, my dog. xxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Teddybrae

Oh gosh! What did I start by repeating a segment of the news? Now Italians are being insulted.

But that's right ... the only reason you Americans don't recognise Halloween as a stupid American extravagance is because you, or lots of you, don't question any fucking thing Commerce cooks up for you.

G

I love it when non US citizens tun around with their hair on fire because they live in a shitty country.

Cuddles

I love it when non US citizens tun around with their hair on fire because they live in a shitty country.

We don´t and frankly americans don´t have much to be proud of these days. By that I mean solely that it is embarrassing to have a guy like Trump for president. At least that´s how my american family members feel.

But we are all driftig from the subject of halloween which is suppose to be a fun occasion, not a political one. Sadly, this year there´s medical/ Hygene issues to deal with as well.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Halloween is one "event" we really could do without. It's strange, how an adult doesn't buy and eat the candy, even though we can afford it now. Getting candy money as a kid was a treat, or a wage. And we had high matabolisms, so we could eat all that poison. Dentists love it.

The sugary carbs are powerful attractants, and now with a slow stoned metabolism, the price paid for eating them is high. The fillings I have in my teeth are a testiment to all the candy I ate in the past, and the chipped ones are from atomic fireballs.

I learned during the WuFlu lockdown to not have munchies around.

Pink and white animal cookies
Red twisted vine licorace
Potato chips and Doritos
Etc...

Just say NO!! I'm up to about a dozen cookies a day now, no spare calorie room.

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• dentist.jpg
    dentist.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 46
  • halloween.png
    halloween.png
    73 KB · Views: 47
G

We don´t and frankly americans don´t have much to be proud of these days. By that I mean solely that it is embarrassing to have a guy like Trump for president. At least that´s how my american family members feel.

But we are all driftig from the subject of halloween which is suppose to be a fun occasion, not a political one. Sadly, this year there´s medical/ Hygene issues to deal with as well.
MAGA !!!!!

Veggia farmer

Oh gosh! What did I start by repeating a segment of the news? Now Italians are being insulted.

But that's right ... the only reason you Americans don't recognise Halloween as a stupid American extravagance is because you, or lots of you, don't question any fucking thing Commerce cooks up for you.

Watch your words old man! ;)

:tiphat:

Its a tradtion they celebrate a lot in eastern europe. Atleast in Poland. I actually think its they most holy day for them. To celebrate the dead. But they also celebrate it on First of November. So I have heard...

:witch::pumpkin::witch2:

Need some halloween mood here.

We will celebrate it anyway. Lifes relax here. One son will go at a halloween party at his friends house.. I will "work"... Trim.. Maybe put on some Black Sabbath and party with the plants.. Or maybe motorhead.. Born to raise hell!

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Watch your words old man! ;)

:tiphat:

Its a tradtion they celebrate a lot in eastern europe. Atleast in Poland. I actually think its they most holy day for them. To celebrate the dead. But they also celebrate it on First of November. So I have heard...

Need some halloween mood here.

We will celebrate it anyway. Lifes relax here. One son will go at a halloween party at his friends house.. I will "work"... Trim.. Maybe put on some Black Sabbath and party with the plants.. Or maybe motorhead.. Born to raise hell!

Yep, Nov 1st is All Hallows´ Day here in Northern Europe. Christian religion thing to celebrate/remember martyrs, saints and dead people. Most folks confuse it with Halloween these days, which originates from Celtic people (Ireland, Scotland, England).. But is heavily Americanised with costumes and going around asking for candy, pumpkin carving and thing.

Which I don't much care for. Someone comes to my door uninvited, for whatever reason, but especially trick or treating.. Might have another thing coming 'cause fuck off from my door and buy your own god damn candy, you fat scumbags!

Trick or treat are apparently my options, because obviously if I don't have candy to give to a stranger, there's a price to pay.

But nope. I didn't sign up for this crap or ask for it, or stock up on candy just so I don't have to be at the mercy of strangers.
So someone comes Trick or Treating over here, I got two options for them: Fuck off in a orderly fashion or Shotgun.

Obviously I won't shoot a kid for being a kid. Their parents tho..

And you might think that's mean, and sure, walking away empty handed prolly sucks for the kids.
However, walking away with a blackmailed bag of candy is not that nice either.
But walking away with your life, that's PRICELESS!

Yea so count me out of this horseshit tradition, which it's not even a tradition here. Few years ago some damn parents saw this crap on a US sitcom or Instagram or some fucking shit like that and thought it would be a cute thing to do with their kids. So now some mofos do it and expect everyone to participate.

Makes it hard to maintain the Status Quo of not caring about other ppls kids, but not hating em either.

Oh yea, they got Halloween candy in stores these days over here, too. Saw some the other day, next to some Christmas stuff..

..It's not even god damn November yet and there's Xmas shit in stores already.. Piece of shit.. Not even a whole shit, yet, that comes in December.. It's all just shit.

So yea, happy Halloween everyone! JUST FUCK OFF FROM MA FACE WITH THAT SHIT! :tiphat:

El Timbo

Yep, Nov 1st is All Hallows´ Day here in Northern Europe. Christian religion thing to celebrate/remember martyrs, saints and dead people. Most folks confuse it with Halloween these days, which originates from Celtic people (Ireland, Scotland, England)..

'een means eve so halloween is the eve of All hallows' day - they go together.

Latest posts

Latest posts