What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Issa Lemon Ting! Lemon Rado & OG Tini testers

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lemon rado 3. This one was real small but got real beautiful at the end. Kinda cooked meat smell.
picture.php

picture.php

Lemon rado 2
picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lemon rado 7, one of the keepers, sweet lemon kush.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lemon rado 6 this one real kushy but rank not no lemons, but fire! Also took the burn the hardest...

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lemon rado 1, another favorite, citrus kerosene
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Og tini 1, didnt like the grow structure on these as much, but they were a lil louder in the kush department.
picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Og tini 5 also had issues with the burn
picture.php

picture.php

Og tini 7 - keeper, so loud! Orange julius!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Thanks fronk!
Heres a few more captures...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Its been real cold so they still arent wuite dry yet, cant wait to sample these!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
They look great. How many possible keepers in the run?

Not sure yet, but i kept 1 of the og tinis that really seem like a keeper and 3 lemon rados. Will see if any of um get the boot after smokin sumfa.
So far i just smoked this sample, real kushy with a lil lemon oil gas, not sure which pheno it was...

picture.php

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
It looks like some fire. Very og ish look. How was it on the trimming? Pretty easy? I'm still cleaning mine up then I'll get some finished shots.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Pretty easy trim. Yield was real low but not from plants, the 500w light, cold temp and too much training lowered it.

Quick lil photoshoot on the hood of the car with the og tini orange julius keeper pheno, dried to less sweet orange and more oily orange rhine.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

With flash,

picture.php

Without flash

picture.php

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Great thread my brother! Killed it with some incredible photos to boot. Respect.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
I cant say yield cuz I didnt weigh them all yet, im actually only bout halfway thru trimmin, been dumbass busy. Im likin the lemon rados tho.
Appreciate it crooked8!
Wut up RM good to see u slidin thru the forums!
Im not done wit the thread, some quality dry shots n review comin soon!
Heres the plants reveggin...
picture.php

My favorite phenos so far, lemon rado 1, sticky icky gooy lemon kush wit gas. Lemon like fresh cut, its some fire.

picture.php

N #7, huge yield, at least double the others, less lemon n more kushy diesel.

picture.php

Fronk

I cant say yield cuz I didnt weigh them all yet, im actually only bout halfway thru trimmin, been dumbass busy. Im likin the lemon rados tho.
Appreciate it crooked8!
Wut up RM good to see u slidin thru the forums!
Im not done wit the thread, some quality dry shots n review comin soon!
Heres the plants reveggin...
View Image

My favorite phenos so far, lemon rado 1, sticky icky gooy lemon kush wit gas. Lemon like fresh cut, its some fire.

View Image

N #7, huge yield, at least double the others, less lemon n more kushy diesel.

View Image

Shit yeah, they both look delicious.
Keen as for smoke report!
Your #7 sounds like my #4 and #1 like my #1. :tiphat:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Shit yeah, they both look delicious.
Keen as for smoke report!
Your #7 sounds like my #4 and #1 like my #1. :tiphat:

I been smokin um for last week or so. They got that hustlas high, up n focused. The you can taste the lemon on the #1, lemon kush smoke that coat the mouth. #7 more laid back. Ive smoked most the og tini pictured above, #7 or 8. It got a nice orange-lemon flavor, feel like it misskng something tho, high kinda hollow. Good taste n daytime smoke jus gotta keep hittin it.