What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Possession Limits Pre & Post Legalization In Your State??

NENugger

I think Mass has pretty good laws for folks like the ICmag community. 12 plants limit is a lot of weed even if you don't grow outdoors.
Realized this the 2nd year of growing outdoors and trimming a pretty big Bangi Haze and thinking why am I doing this. I already still have more weed than my family and I can smoke in a year and now I will have twice as much.
I really feel for the states where recreational is legal but you can't grow anything or only a couple plants. In the end, I think it should be treated just like brewing beer.

St. Phatty

there is the "legal" limit and there is the practical limit.

I notice that the practical limit is much higher in some areas.

HerbChambers

You’re going to be charged in your state based on the laws on the books at the time of the incident.

Based on the questions asked you don’t have a lawyer, and don’t appear to be in jail awaiting trial. This leads me to believe your charges aren’t that bad.

My advice is to call a lawyer. The initial consultation shouldn’t cost you a thing.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
You’re going to be charged in your state based on the laws on the books at the time of the incident.

Based on the questions asked you don’t have a lawyer, and don’t appear to be in jail awaiting trial. This leads me to believe your charges aren’t that bad.

My advice is to call a lawyer. The initial consultation shouldn’t cost you a thing.
^^ that there ^^

grwingpainz

My friend no disrespect but I hope you don't follow your gut feeling too often because you are very wrong. There is something called bail/bond and in some states there is no such thing as bail for non violent crimes.

I do have a high priced attorney and if you scroll through NormL and check out the expungement rules/bills it seems there is hope for me down the line somewhere.....

Strange new world when it comes to MJ in certain states, we are on the edge of change so I'm here trying to gather info.

I've had MJ arrests in the past that were considered misdemeanors when I got them but guess what, last decrim bill expunged them automatically.

Should I not be searching options for my future?

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
In 2007 I had a closet grow ten pot of gold clones under a 400 from Craigslist Oakland CA I was growing in Davis CA in a house four of us rented. Police were banging on the door one evening and a police dog had its paws on the window to my room on the same side of the house as the front door. They walked around to the back of the house and stood at the back sliding door looking in with the flashlight. Didn't answer, they were asking about a roommate maybe. Yielded around twelve ounces, can't remember if that includes the part I made hash with. Sold four to a guy near my parent's house for six fifty. Smoked and gave away the rest. I used hygrozyme and advanced with filtered water from what I remember. Some other time during the year when a rental inspector came I had cannabis simmering on the stove. I did not join a fraternity, went to the shooting range once or twice. We also got a fine, a ticket/citation, for not watering or cutting the front yard.

Years ago 2014 my 1888 Honda Civic 4 door was stolen or really moved, less than one block from my house where it stopped working the starter broke or something. I receive a phone call at work that my car has been stolen or moved and it is being towed. I end up sounding upset or raising my voice with CHP dispatch, about how they refuse to leave the car where it is, saying it is blocking the street corner or something. I say to the people at work I am leaving for the day so that it doesn't get dark before going way down to the other side across the train tracks to pay 400 to have the car from the tow yard. Around 270k miles instead of replacing the starter, which I may have actually done, local wrecking yard offers $500 for cars a certain age. The same wrecking yard that now takes all of the stock wheels off of cars and the so called rim shops do not have the stock used oem wheels either. What a racket. Police and homeless both using citizens cars as bottle caps for their alcoholism and drug habits :no: like this cop would vote I am supposed to spend more on commuting, arrest and charge me for bus fare, what a tool.

At my junior college diablo valley they hired one of my phys ed classmates (jogging, credit as a freshman) to write parking tickets and I had one I think. So what is the economics on hiring one person to write a ticket in a parking lot for another person? These are students, totally mixing the payroll and tuition, like, nonexistent boundary..what.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts