What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual flow, let's blazeoneup and grow!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
good stuff!!

you've got seriously some green thumbs Blaze, i'm in and pulling up a chair

mj

Thank you for the kind words, I try to keep it clean and green!

Looks good and proper in here!

Thank you, I've been using my cellphone camera which I feel plays with the color a little bit otherwise it works.

Looking healthy and organized!

Health is pretty stellar, I could be a little better organized but can't we all!

I broke out a real camera this week and got a couple shots with no lights on to help show the real color of the plants. This update is day 12 12/12.

picture.php

picture.php

This is a photo of the CSI Humboldt urkle and old family purple together!

picture.php

CSI Humboldt Babu

picture.php

CSI Humboldt Urkle S1

picture.php

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I will be doing another round of defoliation this week and may or may not tie everything down again.

Seedsman Blueberry

picture.php

Wifi or motorbreath didn't label have some of both in the room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looking like it's going to be an epic run! :respect:

dank.Frank

Thanks dank.frank, I'm anxious to get through these selection runs and get to the perpetual flow. Going to take a couple runs to flower out the current list and make the selections. :tiphat:

nickman

Veteran
Looking top notch over there buddy...

Your gonna have some nice plants with those csi varieties...!!!...

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat:...

moses wellfleet

Veteran
:peek: I’m late but I’m in. Yep I also been eyeing those CSI humboldt beans for a while now. Looking forward to seeing them shine. Organic soil too, will be lurking quite a bit I’m sure :tiphat:

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Scrog is filling nicely, I love to see those healthy dark green leaves coming from Nspecta's hybrids.

I can't wait to watch those buds staking everywhere, the show must go on! :sasmokin:

:rtfo:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks dank.frank, I'm anxious to get through these selection runs and get to the perpetual flow. Going to take a couple runs to flower out the current list and make the selections. :tiphat:

ME TOO.

But, honestly, I'd rather grind it out and find a few of my own plants that truly hold their own, than default to running cuts again.

I think this Mochiesel #9 is going to be a legit keeper. If she keeps it up...and if she smokes proper, she'll be sticking around.

That Sis/PK is good. The 12wk Cobalt is good. But I'm looking for epic still. It's in the seeds. Just have to keep looking.

dank.Frank

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looking top notch over there buddy...

Your gonna have some nice plants with those csi varieties...!!!...

:tiphat::tiphat:...

Thanks Nickman, Yeah man I am with you going to find something nice in the CSI gear!

:peek: I’m late but I’m in. Yep I also been eyeing those CSI humboldt beans for a while now. Looking forward to seeing them shine. Organic soil too, will be lurking quite a bit I’m sure :tiphat:

I can't say enough good things about CSI Humboldt! I guess the best thing I can say is grab a couple packs their worth having.

Scrog is filling nicely, I love to see those healthy dark green leaves coming from Nspecta's hybrids.

Yeah I plan to purchase some more CSI gear, Nspecta's got plenty of s1's I want to pick up and he's got some hybrids I wanna try too...

ME TOO.

But, honestly, I'd rather grind it out and find a few of my own plants that truly hold their own, than default to running cuts again.

I think this Mochiesel #9 is going to be a legit keeper. If she keeps it up...and if she smokes proper, she'll be sticking around.

That Sis/PK is good. The 12wk Cobalt is good. But I'm looking for epic still. It's in the seeds. Just have to keep looking.

dank.Frank

I agree DF the hunt is fun and finding your own selection of satisfactory quality is the best feeling. Nobody can select a better plant for you then yourself. We all have senses that are unique to ourselves.

Might find a epic plant in a pack of beans might take 10 packs, the thrill of the hunt. :dance013:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
pulling up a bucket

Glad to have you on board hope all is well!

Today I got some photo's of the next batch of genetics to make their way to the flower room. They are going to force me to put together a pre veg box to start training and preparing them for flower. I kinda started to much to quickly but it is what it is I want to find something nice.

Mixed Bag

picture.php

GHS Lemon Skunk

picture.php

DNA Lemon Skunk

picture.php

DNA GHS Lemon Skunk side by side!

picture.php

Cannabiogen Peyote Purple

picture.php

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Next up the stars of the show IMO!

CSI HUMBOLDT BABU

This might be my favorite overall babu plant we will see if it holds that spot through a harvest!

picture.php

This is another decent BABU. Neither one of these are mutants been growing normal from the start so they both have that going for them, the one I have in flower now was a mutant.

picture.php

CSI HUMBOLDT URKLE S1

picture.php

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I'm also late to the party but I'm certainly in on this spectacular grow show, everything looking great.

nickman

Veteran
Yeah, I’m loving the very healthy look to all those fan leaves on all those plants... they all look real nice and healthy...!!!... it shows in their fan’s ...!!!...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
In the next run I'm going to introduce a new plant to everyone, She is quite a unique plant in a few ways.

Guavelato

She's a unique looking specimen who's ripened trichomes exude pinks purples and amber. She's very photogenic and so you will see some good examples of her in the future.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts