What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Haze Hybrid Thread

numide

Veteran
Mextasy

MAHA KALA Really nice job bro, a jewel!!! a very lemony smell, can't wait to smoke them :yummy:

DSC_0001.JPG

DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

DSC_0019.JPG

DSC_0003.JPG

DSC_0009.JPG

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
THH @60 DAYS

If you see no resin on Haze plants at that time of flower you better kill them its just waste of time,lights,nutrients and water....thats my expirence with sativas....you will get something more like ''hemp'' than ''weed''.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you see no resin on Haze plants at that time of flower you better kill them its just waste of time,lights,nutrients and water....thats my expirence with sativas....you will get something more like ''hemp'' than ''weed''.

I'll go a few more months before I take such a drastic step. It's never a waste doing something we love doing.

Koondense

Veteran
Haze Of Mystery, just harvested:

HazeOfMistery_chop.jpg

She's very sweet, floral, acid berry and fresh lemons + incense smelling. Amazing aromas for a "let's see what happens" plant.
I usually try and eat the buds, this one is very special. At first has a very mild taste which turns into an aggressive spiciness and gets hot, like a good chilly. Can taste the spiciness for an hour after eating a small bud. Kind of narcotic feeling in the mouth, somehow like a mix of chillies and coke :)
Silly me, I didn't even clone her so now I sacrificed a nice bud and put it to root to see if she has the energy to go on for a reveg. Fingers crossed.

Cheers

...CR500AF...

You got a nice finish Koondense, i would be running her through the screens for some dry sift yummm. then everything else through the tube so i do not waste a tric and i am in heaven my friend, nicely done...:)

Last edited:

el mani

Veteran
fantastic threat.
I leave some pics of p75 / oh. And some details.
The mother was a cutting given by a breeder friend. Fast and compact sativa, with a sour pineapple smell and incense smoke. The male was languid and resinous, tfd pre sensi.
Seeds are labeled year 05 so I put 40 to see how they germinated, direct to the seedbed I ended up with a good handful to choose from.
This is the one that remains.
still has a long way to go

fetch?photoid=17969555.jpg

More haze same da y pics..
C5/ Kali china from ACE

Oaxaca79/A5 from dubi

Much love too:biggrin:​​​​​​​

Salu2