What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep State: Exposed

Absolem

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/449206-fbi-warned-early-and-often-that-manafort-file-might-be-fake-used-it-anyway

Manafort walk? Definitely will be used in appeals. Inb4 TDS shills ‘muh bad russia’. Any of you bootlickers who can’t see an issue w alphabet agencies using knowingly fake information to get a warrant need to consider a long walk down a short pier

Just another lame ass OPINION piece by our astute journalism student
Badfishy.

Keep drooling.

Amynamous

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/449206-fbi-warned-early-and-often-that-manafort-file-might-be-fake-used-it-anyway

Manafort walk? Definitely will be used in appeals. Inb4 TDS shills ‘muh bad russia’. Any of you bootlickers who can’t see an issue w alphabet agencies using knowingly fake information to get a warrant need to consider a long walk down a short pier

Manafort has so many charges against him, and has more charges pending in state court, plus, he plead guilty twice! He is on the George Washington plan....he’s history.
Also, one can’t have a real conversation about the US “deep state” without including the age old favorite deep state actors, John Bolton and Pompous-peo

Badfishy1

Just another lame ass OPINION piece by our astute journalism student
Badfishy.

Keep drooling.

Read the FACTS laid out bootlicker... FBI being warned REPEATEDLY and STILL walking into court for a FISA warrant is FACT. No opinion there windowlicker. But your TDS/ Zionist MSM nutlicking prevents any cognitive thought. Clowns living in a clown reality... honk honk. You can’t make this shit up.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Interesting how you always succumb to personal attacks.

Repeatedly lowering the bar....

It's very childish yet entertaining to behold.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Just pointing out that you don't care about anything except for you and your feelz.

And perhaps saying it's obvious and that one day when you realize that people actually do care and you're supposed to as well you might regret such actions.

Top bantz kid.

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Just pointing out that you don't care about anything except for you and your feelz.

And perhaps saying it's obvious and that one day when you realize that people actually do care and you're supposed to as well you might regret such actions.

Top bantz kid.
... which is where society is at these days. Hey, feels good/right for me! Whats wrong with that?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well if he really didn't give a fuck then he wouldn't get involved in silencing those thoughts and feelings.

He does he's just twisting it around by validating and justifying his reasoning without ever even considering the circumstances.

I was trying to urge a moment for consideration and maturation but doubt I will get it.

I expect he'll respond with a personal attack coupled with an authoritarian air.

Absolem

Read the FACTS laid out bootlicker... FBI being warned REPEATEDLY and STILL walking into court for a FISA warrant is FACT. No opinion there windowlicker. But your TDS/ Zionist MSM nutlicking prevents any cognitive thought. Clowns living in a clown reality... honk honk. You can’t make this shit up.

Your garbage opinion piece by John Solomon DOES LIST TWO PEOPLE OUT OF HUNDREDS interviewed by the FBI who claimed the dossier was probably/might be wrong. Yee Haw for Badfishy. Here is the headline and stats claiming this is an opinon piece.

FBI, warned early and often that Manafort file might be fake, used it anyway
BY JOHN SOLOMON, OPINION CONTRIBUTOR — 06/19/19 10:30 AM EDT 4,920 THE VIEWS EXPRESSED BY CONTRIBUTORS ARE THEIR OWN AND NOT THE VIEW OF THE HILL

Did you even read the opinion piece or did you just read the headline? I think the readers here know you didn't read the opinion piece you cited. Notice in the headline they use the word MIGHT? Probably not.

The TWO PEOPLE John Solomon used as his sources one is an Ukrainian named Nazar Kholodnysky "who believed it likely was a fraud". And the other person John used as his source is a business partner of Manifort. Neither stated for a fact the dossier was a fake. One said "probably" and the other said "likely". It's your belief the FBI should have shut the whole thing down based on two people. Doesn't sound smart but that's what you believe from this article

The FBI intervied hundreds of people about the dossier and your having a torch rally because TWO PEOPLE GAVE THEIR OPINIONabout the dossier and YOU TOOK IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER. You should change your profile name to "GullibleFishy" for believing this big turd as some real hard news.

"For example, Ukraine’s top anticorruption prosecutor, Nazar Kholodnytsky, told me he warned the U.S. State Department’s law enforcement liaison and multiple FBI agents in late summer 2016 that Ukrainian authorities who recovered the ledger believed it likely was a fraud."

"Likewise, Manafort’s Ukrainian business partner Konstantin Kilimnik, a regular informer for the State Department, told the U.S. government almost immediately after The New York Times wrote about the ledger in August 2016 that the document probably was fake."

. No opinion there windowlicker. But your TDS/ Zionist MSM nutlicking prevents any cognitive thought. Clowns living in a clown reality... honk honk. You can’t make this shit up.

^^^^^^^ Typical of every post you type. Just a regurgitation station of the same old hate filled speech.

It's really sad how you fall so easily for opinion pieces. Even when they state it's an opinion article. You can't even dissect the article and realize why the Hill put it in their opinion side as opposed to their news side.

Your Tears are Delicious.

Last edited:

Wendull C.

Veteran
[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^

It's really sad how you fall so easily for opinion pieces. Even when they state it's an opinion article. You can't even dissect the dossier and realize why the Christopher Steele put it in their opinion side as opposed to their real intel side.

Your Tears are Delicious.[/QUOTE]

Fixed it for you.

But you guys took all that shit seriously, even the whores pissing on the bed.

Hypocrisy is a bitch, huh?

Absolem

=Wendull C.;8600314

But you guys took all that shit seriously, even the whores pissing on the bed.

Hypocrisy is a bitch, huh?

Is that it Bro? Pretty weak.
Don't want to discus the turd Fishy put out for news? Heck no.
Don't want to talk about all the people who bitch and complain about the MSM seem to only post opinion pieces?

Hate to break it to ya but the Steele dossier was only one piece of the puzzle for the FISA warrants to be issued.

If our coward ass gutless president would release the FISA application then we could all see the small part the Steele dossier played. It could all be settled by born spurs. But then the truth would come out. So he holds the FISA warrant excuse high then he lies and won't show it.

Badfishy1

>Implying the release of FISA is just a national issue.
Muh sides

Amazing how the left have become the good little sheep they are supposed to be. The big bad ‘corporate owned’ Republicans are exactly what the left have become. In these shitpost threads shilling for big pharma, big Ag and a government that knowingly uses false information to spy on a presidential candidate. Using the FBI to TRY and unseat an elected president. Shilling for a BOUGHT AND PAID by HRC FAKE dossier is fucking mind boggling. Take drumpf out of the equation. Put yourself in his shoes. You’d be ok with your enemy buying a fake ‘dossier’ then using that to start an FBI investigation costing you and your family to the tune of millions over some shit that never happened? I guess that’s the issue... you are so blind by pure rage over Drumpf you can’t even see who you are shilling for.

Absolem

>Implying the release of FISA is just a national issue.
Muh sides

Amazing how the left have become the good little sheep they are supposed to be. The big bad ‘corporate owned’ Republicans are exactly what the left have become. In these shitpost threads shilling for big pharma, big Ag and a government that knowingly uses false information to spy on a presidential candidate. Using the FBI to TRY and unseat an elected president. Shilling for a BOUGHT AND PAID by HRC FAKE dossier is fucking mind boggling. Take drumpf out of the equation. Put yourself in his shoes. You’d be ok with your enemy buying a fake ‘dossier’ then using that to start an FBI investigation costing you and your family to the tune of millions over some shit that never happened? I guess that’s the issue... you are so blind by pure rage over Drumpf you can’t even see who you are shilling for.

If somebody spied on Trump or committed crimes against his campaign then let AG Barr charge them. It's really that simple.

Until then your feelings don't mean shit.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

Yeah, it's all gonna come avalanching down and boomerang.....Hannity.

Any day now...and when it does the deep state will be exposed then.

Buahahahaha

minds_I

addendum:

b b but what about her emails?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Didn't Hannity volunteer to get waterboarded and chicken out??

And isn't dropping restrictions just helping Big Ag and Big Pharm and Whoever Else Needs To Slide Past Restrictions and Regulations??

Who is shilling for whom shillacious B??