What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Questions, enquiries, payments and anything else

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys a quick note …

ANYONE who has orders in on hold from over 6 weeks ago , so from the 1st September they will be getting cancelled and stock put back on the website as we are not holding orders for months on end without payment as its not fare on others or people willing to order an purchase ,.. so if you have an order in from before this date I suggest you pm asap to sort something out,..

Panikz

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guys a quick note …

ANYONE who has orders in on hold from over 6 weeks ago , so from the 1st September they will be getting cancelled and stock put back on the website as we are not holding orders for months on end without payment as its not fare on others or people willing to order an purchase ,.. so if you have an order in from before this date I suggest you pm asap to sort something out,..

Panikz

Are there any strains from SB / SB left that will be added to the website or will they all go to the new seedbay? I guess some guys are still waiting for something.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
what are you after mate??

Oh nothing special, how can I even know what hasn't been listed yet!? :) Snagged the last of the old SSH from GH, so maybe another or two of these would still be nice if they should reappear.

Guys a quick note …

Panikz

Possibly any LUI getting relisted?

GFS_Nic

Many thanks to RGS for their seeds choice, their prices, fast deliveries and incredible freebies (quality and quantity!).
An happy customer.

superx

Veteran
Liking the description of the Affiedaze, its certainly ticking all the boxes.

Unfortunately my space is quite limited at the moment, can you tell me what the stretch is like on these, any body on here growing them? they do sound very appealing.

Best wishes mate.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Liking the description of the Affiedaze, its certainly ticking all the boxes.

Unfortunately my space is quite limited at the moment, can you tell me what the stretch is like on these, any body on here growing them? they do sound very appealing.

Best wishes mate.
They are very indica mate dont stretch a huge deal,..

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Just a heads up for anyone sending cash in post , please send your envelopes recorded delivery or tracked and traced , it’s very frustrating getting emails from guys/girls that seem they might have lost or had envelopes stolen via transit on route to us when we clearly state to send it this way on our website, if you send in normal letter because you may have done this before several times and been lucky please don’t be annoyed with us in the fact that you may lose money with the sticky fingers down the postal depot , these guys are not silly and probably know what there looking for and make a good living from stealing peoples money , bare in mind it’s not us stealing it we are simply waiting on it to arrive, when it doesn’t and we have answered 10-20 emails concerning payments, customers are always stressed with us like it’s our fualt ,

SO SEND RECORDED DELIVERY OR TRACKED AND TRACED PLEASE ... for you own peace of mind ,
We send all our international orders Tracked and Signed unless stated otherwise by our customers for this very reason.

Thanks Panikz

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Is the website always under maintenance on the weekends ?

It seems like on a weekend i go to check out some stuff i wanna buy and the whole weekend the site is under maintenance, then i forget about the site and remember like several weeks later and bam under maintenance again. lol

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
So its still bad luck if its still under maintenance today too ? thats like 3 days now ?>

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
So its still bad luck if its still under maintenance today too ? thats like 3 days now ?>

Relly sorry about this guys we had some trouble with our servers, because of the new Seebay we are having to update and something has gone wrong the server end we are trying our upmost to get this sorted asap, but the guys that end are dragging there heels and its out of our hands at the min we are told everything should be sorted with 24hrs from now, but lets see, they told us 72hrs Friday :dunno:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks for a professional shopping experience.

I posted my order with some cash. 3 days later, my letter was returned with the requested goods, plus some extra's.

The only improvement I would like to see, is a different return address for undelivered mail. One that doesn't name the store or use it's address. Because Sherlock Holmes delivers my post. A situation that's not uncommon.

Very good though. From the shop front to the items you can pack along with the goods. It's all really quite impressive.

I did the same with another supplier, and they just kept it. Weeks later we rang up, to be told he had it, but it wasn't on an order form printed off his site. So he hadn't done anything with it. This was no long winded letter though. Just a list of good and prices, totaled up. A stamped return envelope provided, and the money rounded up to the nearest paper value. The moral here.. Some people can't be trusted with cash, but some can :)

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Thank you for the feedback mate , regarding the return address we have this for a reason, RG Clothing is just short for Real Gorilla Clothing we are not registered at the return address and RG Clothing is not a registered company so if you google it it may come up some sort of clothing company but not us as seed sellers unless you know personally that RG Clothing May be short for Real Gorilla Clothing it would be hard to tell ..

Thanks for a professional shopping experience.

I posted my order with some cash. 3 days later, my letter was returned with the requested goods, plus some extra's.

The only improvement I would like to see, is a different return address for undelivered mail. One that doesn't name the store or use it's address. Because Sherlock Holmes delivers my post. A situation that's not uncommon.

Very good though. From the shop front to the items you can pack along with the goods. It's all really quite impressive.

I did the same with another supplier, and they just kept it. Weeks later we rang up, to be told he had it, but it wasn't on an order form printed off his site. So he hadn't done anything with it. This was no long winded letter though. Just a list of good and prices, totaled up. A stamped return envelope provided, and the money rounded up to the nearest paper value. The moral here.. Some people can't be trusted with cash, but some can :)