What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

gonna be an outdoor grow

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i have some of TRUE'S THAI COOKIES
,AF15 x CVC and SSSDH X CVC (cookie fever ) just went into the paper towels on 4/25

i do have a question ,what is the AF15

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
got 3/3 on each and i used the same method of picking a seed that should be female as the last grow where it turned out all the seeds i picked where female

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always makes me extra happy to know your growing some of my work bro, so excited for you to run these strains.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres the babies girls hopefully @2 weeks
AF 15 X CVC
picture.php

THAI X CVC
picture.php

COOKIE FEVER

picture.php

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
ah fuck me ,i went to work and when i came home a note in the door that some pest control co came and sprayed around the house and left the note saying I MOVED YOUR PLANTS SO I DIDNT SPRAY THEM ,we never hired any pest control so now i have to try and find a place to hide my plants or get rid of them .WTF

bibi40

Hi mate ,

just see your thread and really enjoy the first page ,
but so bad with your last post .

hope you can secure them .

all the best :tiphat:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i called them and my pops who passed away hired them in 2018 lil did the rest of us know and they only come 1 time a yr in may . i told him my nephew put some plants on my porch and i said i made my nephew throw them out so he says aw man why did ya do that we are very cool people and our customers are our family and they would never hurt their rep by reporting lil stuff like pot plants . hahaha still i ran them up into the woods

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i called them and my pops who passed away hired them in 2018 lil did the rest of us know and they only come 1 time a yr in may . i told him my nephew put some plants on my porch and i said i made my nephew throw them out so he says aw man why did ya do that we are very cool people and our customers are our family and they would never hurt their rep by reporting lil stuff like pot plants . hahaha still i ran them up into the woods

Better to be safe than sorry man glad its now a little off your mind though :tiphat: