What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Companion Planting

eyesdownchronic

I have been messing around with Chamomile increasing the number of plants from the seeds of the new plants that grow in the garden. It was very hard to start the original packet of seeds and I only got 2 plants where the seeds washed into the corner of the garden. I took the seeds from those and increased the number of plants. As others have said they are called the "Doctor Plant" and cause other plants to have more resin. This year I should get enough Chamomile to get a good test. The Chamomile plants are very resinous and stinky.
maybe you didnt get very good seed stock? I had no problem germinating a packet from a local florist shop. prob have like 100 little chamomile babies right now.

Latest posts

Latest posts