What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP for build living soil..UK PRODUCTS

haze_gino

hi there, i'm haze gino and i'm a new utent over here. (sorry for my english first)
first of all i start to grow this amazing plant 4 years ago for my medical reason and i always find well with canna products and got discrete result for my opinion. Now i would like to start a new grow 60x60x180 cm with organic living soil. i'm reading around and find out lot of interesting things also i fall in love with the idea of living soil per se. Unfortunally i don't have chimical and biological knowledge needed probably for do that, so i'm writing here trying to get some help from more expert people about how to start my first living soil.

i bought this products thinking are enough and "easy" to start my living soil…

50L atami janeco light mix
50L earth worm casting
20L perlite
5kg fish blood & bone meal
1kg bat guano
5kg elixir garden growmore fertilizer 7-7-7
250g natural roting powder
56g greatwhite premium mycorrhizae
1kg dolomite lime

hope this product are good and enough ( i would like to use this living soil for the indoor grow 60x60 and the left over for a later outdoor run) i would like to start my indoor grow with two 15L fabric pots….

my questions now are…

-can someone please help me with proportion/ratio/recipe for my living soil?

-are enough nutrients ?

- how all this product will works with EC and PH level?

-should i ph my water before planting?

-can i plant straight after mix the ingredients or i need to wait?

… so right now this is the first butch of question i have for you guys!!!

i know probably can be frustrating explain something to someone with no knowledge of what he speak about ( like me ) but i'm trying my best… i have tons of question more to ask you but time by time.

Thank you very much guys,:thank you::thank you::thank you:
hazegino!

Bio boy

Get a soil thermomiter. And ul see. Fish blood and guano mite go warm. I wudnt even use the 777 tho with ewc u can grow alone so the rest is more n more
Rotting powder??