What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ventilation for 12 x 600w

need4weed

Veteran
I'm running 12 x 600w hps in a 5m x 5m room. I have a 14in system air stratos AC fan connected to a 315mm x 1000mm carboAir carbon filter. The filter is rated at 6900 m3/h and the fan around 4200 m3/h. I have to run lights set to 400w to keep temps below 30c. Really struggling to keep temps down. Any suggestions on how the ventilation should be set up to deal with 12 x 600 would be appreciated

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
As I put thinking into airflow through a tent, inlet air seems important. I assume the fan blowing the hot air out isn't having to work against a restrictive inlet.

mojave green

rockin in the free world
Veteran
Noobes alway get it backwards. How do I ventilate my desired wattage?
Try this: Use the amount of wattage you can properly ventilate!

spandrel

You must be in a very hot climate. There are many possible strategies depending on your grow style and climatic conditions

Latest posts

Latest posts