What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The IC Organic Growers Community Thread.

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen folks dump on way too much compost and worm castings and make a real mess of things. Mineral nutrition, most especially Calcium, is critical to getting "organics" right.

Sluicebox

I am interested in a soil analysis, not sure where to have it done though. Local ag extension does them I think. Also the ones outside loved some liquid calcium (organic.)

Thanks, Slownickel.

mule420

Sorry if this is a tired question. I ran living soil indoors last set and at the last 3 weeks got spider mites, minor webbing on a few. Harvey is done, now have that soil to deal with. I would like to pile it up and add compost and ewc plus some amendments. Let it work for a month or two. Good idea or chuck it?

There was a deficiency that started it, plants were weak.

Your right about weak plants attracting mites and other bugs! Another thing I found out was limon in the strain also attracted them. Mites love lemons... I would chuck the soil!

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is around $40 depending on what you ask for. I don't know the numbers off the top of my head. Call them and ask.

delicorganic

southern lights-organic grow-landrace sativa

southern lights-organic grow-landrace sativa

Hello to everyone here from pillaged greece!

Last edited:

delicorganic

og kush-r.p blue dream-h.s.o panama-ace

og kush-r.p blue dream-h.s.o panama-ace

i'd like to thanks the community for all the knowledge about organics..
with love from a hiding greek organic grower.

Last edited:

BicycleJoe

Hello Folks new indoor grower here. I am running LOS. I am here because of Clack and Mountain Organics thread on another forum. I go by the forum names Theophrastus and Paracelsus elsewhere, since those names are taken here I am using my RL nickname Bicycle Joe. This is my first post here.

I need a quick answer about the Veg light period. Since day 1 my lights have been on 24/7 but this afternoon I have a visitor coming for a housing inspection. I have once every 3 years. I want to put the plants in the closet while they are here.

5 hours at the most.

In the unlikely event they arrive on time it could be as little as 15 minutes until they leave. They are giving me a 5 hour window in the afternoon when they will arrive.

What I want to do is put them back on 24/7 as soon as they leave.

1) Will that stress the plants?
2). Will the plant at just less than 26 days above ground go into flower with 5 hours or less of total darkness?
3) Lastly can I go back to 24/7 or do I have to stay on 19/5

​​​​​​​thank you friends

Lapides

Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler
Veteran
Hello Folks new indoor grower here. I am running LOS. I am here because of Clack and Mountain Organics thread on another forum. I go by the forum names Theophrastus and Paracelsus elsewhere, since those names are taken here I am using my RL nickname Bicycle Joe. This is my first post here.

I need a quick answer about the Veg light period. Since day 1 my lights have been on 24/7 but this afternoon I have a visitor coming for a housing inspection. I have once every 3 years. I want to put the plants in the closet while they are here.

5 hours at the most.

In the unlikely event they arrive on time it could be as little as 15 minutes until they leave. They are giving me a 5 hour window in the afternoon when they will arrive.

What I want to do is put them back on 24/7 as soon as they leave.

1) Will that stress the plants?
2). Will the plant at just less than 26 days above ground go into flower with 5 hours or less of total darkness?
3) Lastly can I go back to 24/7 or do I have to stay on 19/5

​​​​​​​thank you friends

1. No
2. No
3. Doesnt matter

mexweed

Veteran
running two pineapple express and a glue 4 clones I picked up with buffaloam soil, some down to earth bio live mixed in when transplanting, worm castings and buffaloam compost as both top dress and aerated in water for 48 hours, mammoth p microbes, advanced nutrients mother earth weeks 3-5 of flower, dirt MD fulvic every 2 weeks starting at week 5 veg through week 5 flower, tap water ph to 6 with vitamin c, will try to get some pics up soon

Latest posts

Latest posts