What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stoner clothing lines

Hey all! whats some of your favort Stoner clothing lines? A friend bought me a shirt that says trainwreck across the front from Humboldt Clothing its sweet! :joint:

K

KMK0420

SRH.com

not outwardly talking about weed but SRH is a label that supports radical habits with KMK being their top marketing ploy

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LRG... lifted research group.
they have some of the slickest stoner gear....some is subtle some is in the face.
i have alot of this gear.
peace-T-

O

ocean99

Upper Playground has the Green Kush shirt. Slick as fuck, I wanna get it but alas I'm broke. Upper Playground isn't a "stoner" clothing company, but their clothes are dope. Only buy from the Giant Peach, only place to get t's online.

greenkush.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Somebody suggested putting together an ICMag bowling team,
I took it upon myself to come up with an acceptable shirt.......

yeah, I've got some LRG and SRH gear. Seedless has some nice stuff and I really like Dope Logo. DL is probably my favorite but I don't have anything from them yet. Google em.

NateDizz

Mad props to everyone who called out LRG. Been reppin' 'em for years, doesn't get much better.

"tits & hits - that's all I'm concerned about"

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
the more i read this thread the more pissed i get. lrg has nice gear but they are not a stoner movement. we need something that reps us the people.

billy_big_bud!

Proud Cannadian Cannabist
Veteran
ya ok they are a hip hop clothing line. what do they do for the movement? fuck all as far as i know. enlighten me please....

Yeah LRG is sick I have a bunch of there stuff as well. But thanks everyone for the new brands ill go shopping lol. I just harvested and kind of noticed I still dress like I did in the 8th grade so I wanted to get some new shit... and yeah I did not really mean "stoner clothing" just like general stuff that us pot heads enjoy!! I’m down for any cool designs or pictures.. thanks again every one for all of the input

Latest posts

Latest posts