What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Caption this Photograph

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I'll go first.

" Did someone say "free bags of weed ?"

Attachments

• Looting Galore.jpg
    Looting Galore.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 44

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- I think that pic comes from this report:

Thousands of anti-government protesters loot an aid warehouse in Nigeria and accuse ministers of 'hiding food' after shortages caused by Covid lockdowns

Protesters in Nigeria are targeting food aid warehouses amid unrest that started with calls for police reform

Thousands of people raided a warehouse in the city of Jos at the weekend, carrying away food parcels

The warehouse is one of dozens to be hit, as activists accused the government of hiding food from them

President Muhammadu Buhari was forced to appeal for calm as police struggled to stop the looting -

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...nt-protesters-loot-aid-warehouse-Nigeria.html

Swamp Thang

Veteran
You nailed it, Gypsy. This surreal scene took place a couple of days ago in Africa's largest democracy. Ironically, petty thieves in the same country are chased down by screaming mobs, and set alight. I suppose the moral of that tale is, anyone planning to steal in Africa, needs to be part of a mob, and preferably a LARGE mob ha ha.

Anyway, from this picture, a good time was clearly had by all.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You nailed it, Gypsy. This surreal scene took place a couple of days ago in Africa's largest democracy. Ironically, petty thieves in the same country are chased down by screaming mobs, and set alight. I suppose the moral of that tale is, anyone planning to steal in Africa, needs to be part of a mob, and preferably a LARGE mob ha ha.

Anyway, from this picture, a good time was clearly had by all.

- notice that these looters are trying to get some food to survive - by the looks of it - society breaks down when people are starving -

- the recent looters stateside were more interested in Nike's, flat screen T.V's and Louis Vuitton luggage - from what I saw -

Swamp Thang

Veteran
- notice that these looters are trying to get some food to survive - by the looks of it - society breaks down when people are starving -

- the recent looters stateside were more interested in Nike's, flat screen T.V's and Louis Vuitton luggage - from what I saw -

You spoke too soon Gypsy. Here is a gentleman that snagged himself a plasma TV well before Santa was due in town ha ha.

Attachments

• Early Xma Shopping 2.jpg
    Early Xma Shopping 2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 44

Swamp Thang

Veteran
My mom joined her ancestors a while back, but she had a wicked sense of humor and would no doubt have chuckled at your caption, Agent.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
No offense taken Agent. I am familiar with the series of "Yo Mama" jokes that make the rounds, but I still couldn't help recalling that my late mom was ever the good sport when it came to even the most irreverent humor.

Latest posts

Latest posts