What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trim or LST?

roybart

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]So now I should trim to 0 or ??
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Should I LST a little?[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]or let it grow?
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This girls is about 2 week into flower 12x12 lights DWC[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She has been trimmed twice [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Thoughts?[/FONT]

picture.php

View image in gallery

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Give us some more to work with... timing? strain? Expected stretch?
Trim the lower leaves fo sure, but keep the tops intact!
If it's growing to tall, lay the tops down( LST the tops from vertical to horizontal to control height)
Best of luck
CC

roybart

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]@djibra yes thats a great video thats how I got so far[/FONT]
@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chevy cHaze[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]timing? 12 x 12 how old about 6 weeks[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]strain? SKywalker OG[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Expected stretch? No idea[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Thanks for the advice I will trim tonight[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whie you're at it: remove the thicket of small shoots at the bottom. That will thin out the center of the plant for better ventilation and those mini sucker branches won't yield anything anyways!
Good luck
CC

Latest posts

Latest posts