What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GED Zkittles

One light cleaned up and in the flower room.

Attachments

• 20200831_074049.jpg
    20200831_074049.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200831_073934.jpg
    20200831_073934.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 32

TahoeTops

Your grow looks great. I also have Zkittlez going right now. I flipped to flower 10 days ago. I will be watching for your results.

Sub'd

Day 8 flower

Day 8 flower

The one pheno is definitely lagging behind. It is super thenthitive to humidity and I'm struggling to to keep it in the mid 40's. Outside had been in the low 30's for 3 weeks with a few days in the high 20's. Hopefully it cools off soon and I won't have to circulate so much air for cooling. Seeing lots of pistils but not enough to call a bud yet.

Attachments

• 8th.jpg
    8th.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 8thfc.jpg
    8thfc.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 8thf.jpg
    8thf.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 38

TahoeTops

The one pheno is definitely lagging behind. It is super thenthitive to humidity and I'm struggling to to keep it in the mid 40's. Outside had been in the low 30's for 3 weeks with a few days in the high 20's. Hopefully it cools off soon and I won't have to circulate so much air for cooling. Seeing lots of pistils but not enough to call a bud yet.

Hang wet towels inside to get humidity to climb.

I am curious of the different pheno's you have. How many are there?

Hang wet towels inside to get humidity to climb.

I am curious of the different pheno's you have. How many are there?
I started 2 mothers from fem seeds, each light has 9 from a different mom. I tried wet towels but they are dry every hour and I'm moving about 1000 cfm so they don't help much. Dimming the lights and turning down the fans keeps it mid 40's about 6-7 degrees warmer than the lung room. It's only for a few hrs a day and outside temps should crash in the next week or 2.

TahoeTops

Sounds like you have it handled, the best as you can.

Is this your first Zkittlez grow?

In addition to the 1 I have in my closet, I have an additional three outside, elsewhere. All 4 seem to be sort of the same. But they are all from seed.

Keep up the posts. we are only 3 days apart in flower.

mikeross

Looks like your running a single 1/4" open line into about 2 gallon pots. Do you see any issues with even distribution with only a single line per pot? Would you say the flow coming out of each line is more of a drip or a nice slow stream?

Looking forward to future updates... :thank you:

1/4" open into 6.2L pots. It's a stream not a drip, around 350ml every 2 hrs (7 feeds a day) @ 0.9 EC. The coco wicks very well and never see dry spots on the medium. Next to no runoff, it evaporates faster than it accumulates in the drip trays.

gsxr97

Veteran
Great description . Lots of feeding, lots of growth , lots of buds !

1/4" open into 6.2L pots. It's a stream not a drip, around 350ml every 2 hrs (7 feeds a day) @ 0.9 EC. The coco wicks very well and never see dry spots on the medium. Next to no runoff, it evaporates faster than it accumulates in the drip trays.

TahoeTops

Your kids are further along than mine, even though i am 3 days ahead! But you are in Hydro... Are you using CO2 as well?

They look good. Keep it up.

Your kids are further along than mine, even though i am 3 days ahead! But you are in Hydro... Are you using CO2 as well?

They look good. Keep it up.
Clones switch into flower mode a lot faster than plants from seed. No CO2 yet, I like to run 1000-1200 ppm but heat is already a problem. By October it should be cool enough to fire the burners.

Latest posts

Latest posts