What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2020 IC Cup ? Any word

mm4n

I don't want to sound like Cassandra, but... is there a "Plan B" in the case that they restrict flights or access to Barcelona for the coronavirus?

sourkush

nope, but every entries will be over there so gonna hard to make it anywhere else. Don't think that will happen though

I don't want to sound like Cassandra, but... is there a "Plan B" in the case that they restrict flights or access to Barcelona for the coronavirus?

sourkush

i will let you guys know when the time comes. But there will be a base club where we'll be mostly spending our time and i'm planning to do a wake and bake in another club on the 19th like we did last year. The rest of the time you can discover new clubs or visit the city etc.

the club truecannablis suggested or any the ic group are frequenting for the cup ...

where does everyone meet up ?
plans ?
activities ?

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
its too early to spill the beans :D
will you actually make it this time?

I’m still a member of Kalida and a couple of others but have totally forgot where they are and they certainly don’t “”” stick out””” lol,,,,
Hoping to make it over this year ,,,,should know in a few weeks,,,,s2:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts