What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast Bionic Girl

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran

Strain Lineage: Bluebionic X GG X GG F2
Fast Bionic Girl is Bluebionic x GG x GG bred by Canadian grower KRK from High-rise seeds this strain is a superior outdoor cross that performs very well in northern latitudes she ticks all the boxes for the perfect guerrilla grow, being mould resistant, early finishing ,and big yielding , one not to overlook in any outdoor garden.
Mostly Indica
Mould resistant
September Finishing
Regular
Photoperiod

FrostAie

Is is also known as Fast bionic Guerilla? I got these from highrise udg about 7 years ago and worked it to f3 I have a lot left they finish by sept 10th for the most part at 45North

i've just put to germ some seeds of this strain, and, the seeds are huge.:yoinks: Never seen such big seeds. Maybe 2 or 3 times bigger. The shell seems hard to break though...