What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain Grown Citrus Question

FireOnTheMtn

Hey folks, been a while. I've been recovering from some medical issues. First time outdoors, near Red Rocks (about 6500 ft.). In orgainc soil and she's doing well, but hasn't really started to flower yet. Is that normal for this location? I'm wondering if I oughta start using flowering tea yet to push her along. Any thoughts?

gorilla ganja

Look's like she has started to flower to me. Maybe a week or two into flowering. So depending on strain your looking at begging to end of October to finish.

Best of luck
Peace GG

BOMBAYCAT

Veteran
I'm at 5600 feet outside of Denver. The outdoors season is normally over about the 2nd week in October. The season is too short to grow good Sativa, so I get by on Hybrids. I don't like a pure Indica although that would finish well here. One day I am going to try Autos and see what that is like.

calientecarlos

Veteran
It does great at 6k. I don't believe alt has much effect at all besides above mentioned shorter season. But that can be manipulated by using lightdep or planting them on northside of a structure to get em to start flowering earlier. I have had great luck with sativas, indicas and hybrids. GG4 does the best for me out of all strains that I have tried.