What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mass exodus from FACEBOOK

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I have been censored enough.
So have millions of others.
There is a mass movement to parler.com to keep up with family and friends underway right now.
The 36 year old overstepped his COMMIE ways.
See ya' see ya' wouldn't want to be ya'.

I wonder who is going to turn out the lights on facebook?

buzzmobile

Veteran
There is a mass movement to parler.com to keep up with family and friends underway right now.

attachment.php

:friends:

Attachments

• sheeple2.jpg
    sheeple2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 32

oldhaole

Veteran
Oh Noes!!!!!

Oh Noes!!!!!

I'm sure Facebook is all broken up about the loss of two fine outstanding young people like yourself. There will surely be much gnashing of teeth at the evil empire when they hear of their loss.

Woe unto them, woe!

Whatever will The Book of Face do?

Undoubtedly, it will take time for Facebook to process their loss. Many weeks will pass, but soon, envoys will be dispatched notifying them of their error, stay tuned, a large cash settlement will be dispatched to your door, like Publishers Clearinghouse, complete with a giant check made out to you, George W Bush, for one gazillion dollars!

But eventually you will see the fine print. It says "this check is payable only upon a Trump victory". Reality will set in. Your boy lost. The Trumplican dream is dead. Joe Biden is president. And your stuck with a giant cardboard check worth nothing.

You bought the three biggest lies. Trump said he loves you.... he doesn't love you, he uses you like a five dollar whore. Trump told you the giant cardboard check is in the mail. It wasn't. And the third biggest lie? Uncle won't let me say.

What's on you chin?

J

JimCreator

Social media just steal time, tv, www - programming you,
buy this, this is in style right now etc.. we are wearing blinkers and blind follow those fools.. this is vicious cycle imo.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
My Facebook stock is up 40% since I bought it. Somebody must be happy there.

I would sell the stock.
Put the money in to the cryptos that I recommended.
When they move, 40% is fucking chicken feed.
Read my cryptocurrency postings. I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed.
CryptoCurrency (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
gladysvjubb

mr.brunch

Veteran
All social media companies are nothing but data mining money makers.
Fuck the lot of them.
the one you suggested is funded by a hedge fund manager...

JKD

Veteran
This is an excellent development. Rather than inadvertently falling into an echo chamber through the nefarious workings of unseen algorithms, we can just choose to go straight on in! W.T Social for the lefties, Parler for the righties - we’ll never have to interact with differing opinions and worldviews. Sounds like the keys to a strong and healthy democracy; after all, a divided country is a strong country. I don’t see any possible ill effects coming from this progression at all.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ic doesn’t mine your data and sell it, as far as I’m aware.....

- certainly not - and you can speak your mind here - so long as it don't involve crimes against kids (noncing) - and bomb building - oh, and as long as you respect the membership - and discuss the topic at hand - rather than what a members Mum does in her spare time -

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I had over 770 people FOLLOWING me. It dropped off about 100. There is not shit happening on facebook.
They gonna' dry up and blow away.
Dust in the wind.

mr.brunch

Veteran
They’ve still got 196,000,000 daily users..... more than the total number of people who voted in the recent election

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This place is certainly the closest I get to being social.

- It's probably the closest you want to get these days - until they develop a via internet contagious covid19 like virus - if that's ever possible -

audiohi

Veteran
Ic doesn’t mine your data and sell it, as far as I’m aware.....

There's only one tracker on this site, that I see. Doubleclick.

News sites, for example, have 50-100 trackers.

I'd hate to see FB. I stay away from that honeytrap.

G

- certainly not - and you can speak your mind here - so long as it don't involve crimes against kids (noncing) - and bomb building - oh, and as long as you respect the membership - and discuss the topic at hand - rather than what a members Mum does in her spare time -
And toe the leftist line.

Latest posts

Latest posts