What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's up with 2019 IC Cup?

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Talking about magic fairies :laughing:

Whether AMS or BCN, it will depend on the team and the means.

Last year was an interesting experience, but also personally, an eye opener. I can't thank enough the (Chinese) volunteers that helped make it possible and stepped in to deliver what others had promised.

AMS has simply lost its charm. Yeah sure, you can smoke out and it's a small city (city centre anyways) but you won't find good herb, unless guided by a local. Prices for weed and accommodation are simply ridiculous, and then you still have to eat.

B

Yeah big thanks to the team making it happen in the back office.
Much respect for the work done and its quality.

I only saw the last bits of it but

"Happy worker- Happy Factory"
:)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amounts for Resin categories

Amounts for Resin categories

Hi

I think 0.2 and 0.3 is not enough to properly judge ?.
0.5 should be minimum, i know your trying to make more samples but 0.2 ? Thats not enough to properly judge and makes the judging process less legit?
I need more than 0.2 to evaluate the HIGH

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
hey man,

we had 0.3 for hash before, and it's always been plenty, for oil and rosin i thought 0.2 would be enough to do 2 big dabs. considering there might be 20 oils to test 2 dabs seems good. maybe in special cases we can do 2 packs. but for most it will be enough imo.

sourkush

0,3 for hash has been the case for some years, didn't change this year. it's enough to make a nice joint or several bong/chillum hits.
Last year the bho and rosin was judged in a buffet style but it was not super convenient.
0,2 should be enough to make at least 2 normal dabs or one pretty big, should be enough to have a taste and effect but yeah maybe next year we'll ask a bit more.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would like to order 2 Hash packs if possible.
0.2 or 0.3 is not enough for me to judge properly , i would prefer 0.5 of each but 0.4 of rosin/BHO can make 2 nice hits and work.

Peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah it's subjective, some peeps do giant amounts at one time for a dab, for me i can get 4 good hits from 0.2 of some decent hash in my pure pipe. also i noticed for many others it's the same when i feed them bubble hits, also noticed people sharing the hash packs when it was only 0.3, so i get it's not as much as you'd like, but for most it will be enough to judge. considering there will be many other things to judge and time will be short, i think it will work out well.

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Why was posts about Sim.removed?

A tribute trophy to sim would be fitting. ..one of the hardest tokers ever..he attended nearly all 420 cups amd most the high times ..and was really a great friend to us all at ic mag ...

Rip sim

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Traveling with a famous friend ...need a pm with details of where the cup is and a nice local quality hotel or apartment please

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
A tribute trophy to sim would be fitting. ..one of the hardest tokers ever..he attended nearly all 420 cups amd most the high times ..and was really a great friend to us all at ic mag ...

Rip sim

we have asked for a special trophy for SIM as well as the other trophies we need.

New but old

New but old

Hi all,
just lurked in and wonder where to find the judge pack thread :) Im new, so i might not be able to access from now.
I was told to reach out for gaius :) (by my friends dimodz and speula)

Any infos for me?

Greetz :tiphat: