What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

trump stoops even lower, if that's possible.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Taken from Yahoo News. I think I've got the tweets injected in the right places. Doesn't matter anyway, there's NO WAY to take this out of context, IT IS 100% BAD!!!

President Trump’s assertion Thursday that Puerto Rico’s death toll from Hurricane Maria amounted to a conspiracy by Democrats to make him look bad proved too much for even his staunchest Republican supporters in Florida.

Y27C4B2.jpg

With the midterms less than two months away, and with Hurricane Florence bearing down on the Carolinas, Trump disputed an independent study that Puerto Rico’s government cited when, in August, it raised its official death toll from the storm to 2,975.

Trump’s remarks even proved too much for Florida gubernatorial candidate Ron DeSantis, a man who has advertised himself as being in lockstep with the president. “Ron DeSantis is committed to standing with the Puerto Rican community, especially after such a tragic loss of life,” a statement from the candidate’s campaign read. “He doesn’t believe any loss of life has been inflated.”

Jg7tiXt.jpg

The timing of Trump’s tweet could not be worse for Republicans locked in tight races in Florida. Thousands of Puerto Ricans have relocated to the state in the aftermath of Hurricane Maria, and candidates in the state have worked hard to court their votes.

MbNDKnO.jpg

In a House race in South Florida that Democrats have targeted, incumbent Republican Rep. Carlos Curbelo retweeted Gov. Rick Scott’s rebuke of Trump on Thursday, a further sign of the anxiety the president’s latest conspiracy is causing.

7ieDvmT.jpg

Democrats like gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum also knew that Trump’s tweets could come back to haunt their party and quickly responded.

The closest that any Florida Republican politician came to defending Trump’s explanation for the official Puerto Rican death toll came from Sen. Marco Rubio, and even that was at odds with the president’s telling of events.

RT66zEM.jpg

I look in the news wondering WHAT!!! can trump do next

Either lean left in November 2020 (if he's allowed to run), or just don't vote for him.......

over 60% of Americans DO NOT TRUST the little orange choochie boy.

EDIT: here's the Yahoo link, read it for yourselves, I didn't 'clip' any good shit about the potus out..... because there wasn't any!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-c...ven-florida-republicans-squirm-165734385.html

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Head in hands and reaching for the scotch.
Damn man, where are all the legendary, towering statesmen who led America and who inspired the world with their egalitarian, inclusive attitude? Where are these great leaders now, when you need them the most.
The world will turn, things will change and Trump will become yesterday's chip-paper but I fear the cost will be great in all senses.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I do not think this is so bad considering he had to have it pointed out Puerto Rico is considered part of the country.

I honestly am starting think this whole clown for president thing is a big joke. Maybe a cover up for something huge. Maybe I am in a dream. Or they are waiting to see how long it takes for his supporters to wake up enough to be qualified voters. And then they turn off the simulation.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.... it's worse than that, turns out he's also taken a big chunk of money from FEMA to fund his botched border crackdown with the kids and all that mess.:tiphat:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I do not think this is so bad considering he had to have it pointed out Puerto Rico is considered part of the country.

I honestly am starting think this whole clown for president thing is a big joke. Maybe a cover up for something huge. Maybe I am in a dream. Or they are waiting to see how long it takes for his supporters to wake up enough to be qualified voters. And then they turn off the simulation.

If there were IQ tests for the candidates then we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

T

Teddybrae

Damn man, where are all the legendary, towering statesmen who led America and who inspired the world with their egalitarian, inclusive attitude? Where are these great leaders now, when you need them the most.
The world will turn, things will change and Trump will become yesterday's chip-paper but I fear the cost will be great in all senses.

Could it be that the generalising effect of Internet has dumbed us down SO MUCH that we will now accept Bigots as statesmen?

Are we now so dumb that we can't tell the difference?

Badfishy1

Oh yes let’s conveniently leave out the bankers that literally had billions to gain through bonds off nudging the numbers just a little bit. But yeah the liberal echo chamber known as twitter won’t touch that

Badfishy1

Want to learn? Do your own research and quit towing the party line. I’m not your financial advisor nor your economics professor. Onus is on you champ

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Want to learn? Do your own research and quit towing the party line. I’m not your financial advisor nor your economics professor. Onus is on you champ

okay, you're correct, you're NOT my financial advisor, so stfu about it already.......

U

Ununionized

The Democrats don't let us talk about the ones that founded the Nation,

and they murdered the one who set the blacks free.

Later, after they unleased the evil of the Ku Klux Klan on the nation,

the Democrats brought us illegal pot in 1937, telling people

they need to get on those modern pharmaceuticals our hospitals have,

called opioids.

And telling people the founding Fathers and all Republicans are evil hence deserving to die.

That's why no one knows about them, the same Democrats who took over the education system and has the current average student graduating 30% behind home-schoolers in the Ozarks who don't have cable, teaching themselves the 3Rs at their own kitchen table,

simply refuse to tell the children

what they've been doing to this nation

for the past 150 years.

There's not a lot to talk about when your history is destroying freedom and persecuting entire classes of people as a reason for one's party's existence, and you've unleashed the horrors of global opioid addiction on the whole world starting in 1937.

So teachers simply talk about current events and try to paint children's parents and all republicans, and everyone who disagrees with them, as evil.

I

Ignignokt

Democrats blah blah.... Republicans blah blah....

It's not a partisan issue, it's a scumbag sociopath, narcissistic, coward, pathological lying, blowhard moron issue.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Democrats don't let us talk about the ones that founded the Nation,

and they murdered the one who set the blacks free.

Later, after they unleased the evil of the Ku Klux Klan on the nation,

the Democrats brought us illegal pot in 1937, telling people

they need to get on those modern pharmaceuticals our hospitals have,

called opioids.

And telling people the founding Fathers and all Republicans are evil hence deserving to die.

That's why no one knows about them, the same Democrats who took over the education system and has the current average student graduating 30% behind home-schoolers in the Ozarks who don't have cable, teaching themselves the 3Rs at their own kitchen table,

simply refuse to tell the children

what they've been doing to this nation

for the past 150 years.

:off2:

nice try on hijacking the thread to fit your mindset today, ancient history, while trump is burning our country @ both ends, and you'll sit there just talkin' smack!!!

This is about trump DENYING that 3000 died in PR, he's a fucking liar, that's all there is to it.

HIS OWN PARTY TURNED ON HIM TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS NEWS...

THIS IS TODAY'S TOPIC HERE...

HOW MANY DID OR DIDN'T DIE IN PR???

AND MR SENSITIVE BLAMES IT ON THE DEMS...

:rant:

armedoldhippy

Veteran

they just buried the last one the other day, and trumpet was not allowed to go to the funeral.

kickarse

Cannabis become illegal around the rest of the world(the world doesn't revolve around america)
after the 1925 Geneva convention for the control of narcotic drugs
run by the League of Nations, America never joined, but would of had a huge influence

and opium for the masses was born, no more self medicating,
the British medical profession and every other one can't stand ya looking after yourself

Trumps 10000 times better for the people then the alternative, what a disaster it would of been

U

Ununionized

Again this has to be kept more complicated than the average person with an education from the Middle Ages can figure out.

Barry and Hillary burned down Syria, and now the United States has to sort it's way out.

The Repugnicrats turn on Trump every chance they can get because he's not in the good ol' boys' club of steal, lie, claim the people are stupid as a career, he's new to their ball game,

and they despise him because he says what everyone else says about them. They're working with the Democrats to destroy quality of life in the United States for no justifiable reason at all, except to steal the entire population blind, for the many benefits that brings.

It's professionally produced drama. Nothing's going to change, nobody's going to overthrow the United States, and whatever comes out in professionally produced DRAMA from the Mid East, is to be taken with an ENORMOUS grain of salt.

:off2:

nice try on hijacking the thread to fit your mindset today, ancient history, while trump is burning our country @ both ends, and you'll sit there just talkin' smack!!!

This is about trump DENYING that 3000 died in PR, he's a fucking liar, that's all there is to it.

HIS OWN PARTY TURNED ON HIM TODAY BECAUSE OF THIS NEWS...

THIS IS TODAY'S TOPIC HERE...

HOW MANY DID OR DIDN'T DIE IN PR???

AND MR SENSITIVE BLAMES IT ON THE DEMS...

:rant:

Status
Not open for further replies.