What's new

Did Mayweather really win the fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ipumpon

i wouldnt say whooped. i thought it was very very close but what do i know. boxing is basically wwe now days. team money basically runs the whole thing and it was pretty obvious that if maidana didn't KO him theres no way they were going to give him a decision victory over floyd. it's too bad floyd wont fight pacman. boxing is a joke now days, very difficult to enjoy. i thought the fight was closer to the draw than the other two score cards.

Agracan

My thoughts exactly...draw would have been acceptable. Floyd hits cleaner and it looks more effective I suppose.

B

Bob Green

I dont like him but I think he won. He landed more shots, looked crisper, and put on a good show.

Was it just me or did Maidana knee Mayweather in the head, his a dirty blatant upercut to the sack, and hooks started turning into elbows. No I think he could quite posibly beat the piss out of Mayweather in a street brawl. Maidana even took him down through the ropes!

But Mayweather stayed pro, and took a beating like a champ. But yeah I think he won the fight no matter how bad people really want him to lose for being such a big shithead... Yup

Ponce deleon

I went into watching the fight knowing that Maidana would need a KO or Mayweather shitting himself in the ring in order to win so the outcome wasn't too surprising to me :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts