What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro grow journal contest 2021. Bodhi and others

So I'm gonna give it a shot in the contest. Today marks day one of flower for my bodhi pillow book and lazy lightning. I also have some cuttings that I didn't label and a cpl non auto autos. Hopefully someone can help me to get these pics the right way for my next updates but so far this is what I have.
Up first are my non auto autos. One is green headband and the other sour lemon. Both by mark from stainly.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

These 2 are about 4 weeks in flower and have been under a ts600. Now moved under my tsw2000

Now on to my whole tent as I'm limited to 5 pics per post.
picture.php

picture.php

Thats all I got for now. Ill update in a week with some pics that are hopefully the correct way:wave:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
welcome, buddy. Plants looks great and vigorous. Good luck for the one. But these pictures are not in right direction. :laughing:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Just notice that some plants are in flowering stage. but most of them are in vegging stage. :kitty:

Bibi- thanks man. Yours is looking great as well.
Mars- the 2 older ones i started flowering a month ago while my last run was finishing. I then put them in my smaller tent while i vegged the smaller ones some more. Everything in there is flowering now, however the smaller ones just started. I also got my tsls!! I was glad as those were left outside as well. Shipping companies suck here.

bibi40

Hi mate !!!

for the pics you can ( for me it works on windows ):

double click on it for open it in the gallery , then flip it right or left , close the pic ( then it save the changement )

re double click on it and put the pic in the right position , then close it for save the changement .

now you can upload it in your album it will be in the right direction ,
a bit of pity but pics are always sideways when you take it with a phone , not with an apn .

;)

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Bibi- thanks man. Yours is looking great as well.
Mars- the 2 older ones i started flowering a month ago while my last run was finishing. I then put them in my smaller tent while i vegged the smaller ones some more. Everything in there is flowering now, however the smaller ones just started. I also got my tsls!! I was glad as those were left outside as well. Shipping companies suck here.

got it. what percent of the light power for this area?

There are a lot of shipping companies in china. The competition is very fierce here. So the service is much better. The courier must call the consignee for delivery.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hi mate !!!

for the pics you can ( for me it works on windows ):

double click on it for open it in the gallery , then flip it right or left , close the pic ( then it save the changement )

re double click on it and put the pic in the right position , then close it for save the changement .

now you can upload it in your album it will be in the right direction ,
a bit of pity but pics are always sideways when you take it with a phone , not with an apn .

;)

:good:

got it. what percent of the light power for this area?

There are a lot of shipping companies in china. The competition is very fierce here. So the service is much better. The courier must call the consignee for delivery.
I keep it at 100%. There's only a few big ones in the states. I guess they consider losing packages the cost of business. It's a bad problem here with issues with the shipping company's. I'll post a more thorough update either tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance. I've been pretty busy lately. Sorry for the delay. Most of my plants turned out to be males, so I've been filling in as I can. I'm also chopping my 2 autos today. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I keep it at 100%. There's only a few big ones in the states. I guess they consider losing packages the cost of business. It's a bad problem here with issues with the shipping company's. I'll post a more thorough update either tonight or tomorrow when I get a chance. I've been pretty busy lately. Sorry for the delay. Most of my plants turned out to be males, so I've been filling in as I can. I'm also chopping my 2 autos today. I'll post pics as soon as I can.

They should step up their service. But we can do nothing for that. Many boxes were damaged during shipping. :laughing:

And the tent. Things are coming along. I used some pillow book pollen to make some crosses. I hit the lazy lightning and sour boggle with it. I also used some lazy lightning pollen to make some f2s and hit a old island indica x sweet skunk female. Hopefully I get some beans from it
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thats all for now. I think next week I'll start using p/k 13/14 so the buds should start to really swell. My pillow book had a great skunky kushy smell to it. Can't wait to finish these.

Latest posts

Latest posts