What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Will Trump get impeached short before he leaves?

St. Phatty

Release the kraken!!!

https://www.google.com/search?q=WHY+DO+THEY+CALL+SIDNEY+POWELL+THE+KRAKEN

Let me
"The Meaning of Sidney Powell’s ‘Release the Kraken’ Comment

Sidney Powell, an attorney for President Donald Trump, has renewed interest in the phrase “release the Kraken,” over unproven voter fraud claims she’s made about the presidential election. What’s the meaning of the phrase “release the Kraken”?

It comes from a well-known Hollywood movie and was used by Powell to tease the release of evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election. Powell and the Trump campaign have not yet proven her claims with any evidence.

“I’m going to release the Kraken,” Powell said, according to a YouTube video of the appearance, in which she also claimed that election fraud was “organized and conducted with the help of Silicon Valley people, the big tech companies, the social media and even the media companies.”

‘Release the Kraken’ Is a Line From the Movie ‘Clash of the Titans’

Clash of the Titans (2010) – Release the Kraken! Scene (8/10) | MovieclipsClash of the Titans movie clips: https://j.mp/1uwJbiI BUY THE MOVIE: https://bit.ly/2hXB8Ys Don't miss the HOTTEST NEW TRAILERS: https://bit.ly/1u2y6pr CLIP DESCRIPTION: Zeus (Liam Neeson) orders Hades (Ralph Fiennes) to unleash his monster on the world. FILM DESCRIPTION: The 1981 mythological fantasy adventure Clash of the Titans is resurrected in this remake from Incredible Hulk director Louis…2016-12-22T20:06:13Z

What does the term “release the Kraken” mean?

According to Live Science, it comes from the movie “Clash of the Titans,” in which Zeus, king of the gods, gives the order, “Release the Kraken!”

“The term is becoming a cult-like catchphrase,” the site explained.

The Kraken is “a massive multi-limbed monster that roars menacingly and can destroy cities with a sweep of its arms.” Thus, according to Live Science, it is the “ultimate threat” and “Zeus’s nuclear option to teach unruly and disrespectful humans a lesson they would never forget.”

It's just a big octopus.

release the Kraken

Over time that will evolve to mean, a really smelly Fart.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
is it too much to ask that his 21 gun salute tomorrow turns into a 21 buckets of monkey shit flung at trump while thousands of people shout "SHAME!"

asking for a friend:bigeye:

mowood3479

Veteran
Sidney Powell, she's gotten VERY quiet since Dominion filed a 1.3 billion dollar lawsuit on her for her blatant lies about them!

The quietness ur noticing That would be mass censorship of anyone who hasn’t embraced the msm narrative....

Y’all can’t claim people aren’t saying anything right after you’ve cut out their tongue

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mary Trump: 'I want people to understand who Uncle Donald really is'
Celia Walden
Sat, January 23, 2021, 5:55 AM

When Donald Trump was a bratty seven-year-old, his older brother Freddy dumped a bowl of mashed potato on his head during a particularly fractious dinner. The story became a family legend, retold at many a Trump gathering – not so much to tease the man who to many had gone on to become an even bigger brat in adulthood, as to remember and honor Freddy Trump, who died of a heart attack brought on by alcoholism at 42.

The night of April 4th 2017 was no different, writes Freddy’s daughter Mary in her bestselling book, Too Much And Never Enough: How My Family Created The World’s Most Dangerous Man. Except that this family supper was the first to take place at the White House, and that boy was now President of the United States. Nevertheless when Mary’s aunt Maryanne brought up the story again, Donald was as furious as ever, listening “with his arms tightly crossed and a scowl on his face.” Even though he had made the highest office in the land, it still “upset him, as if he were that seven-year-old boy,” she says. “It was extraordinary to see what happened to him when that story was told. He clearly still felt the sting.”

Ask Mary Trump what her uncle will have felt on Biden’s inauguration day, and the 55-year-old psychologist and author is in no doubt. “As though America was dumping a great pile of mashed potato on his head,” she tells me this on a Zoom call from her New York apartment. As “the only Trump who is willing to tell the world about the kind of man he is” Wednesday, she says, was “a day for me to break out the champagne.”

It’s hard to believe they share the same DNA. Engaging and eloquent, Mary Trump is a fantastic interview and an accomplished writer, with an ability to see humour in the darkest of hours. Yet all levity disappears when she tells me how “the damage Donald has done to this country is incalculable. We’re just waiting to find out how much is irreparable.” And having described the horror she felt at sharing a name with the man responsible for that damage in the book, Mary Trump has come to a decision: “I am prepared to change my name if need be”, so worried she is about the connotations it may have in the future.

Hoping DJT's golf game at the Mar is beneficial for his mental health, and well-being. IMPEACHMENT WEEK starting Feb 8th.

h.h.

Veteran
just reminiscing a little
back in the day the ultimate protest was smoking a joint in public protest
seems he was simply a thief in other respects

I do get your point. Only wish it had happened under less violent circumstances.

I was in Berkeley shortly after the smoke-ins. Smoking a joint in public became rather normal. Then I left Berkeley and journeyed back into the real world.

igrowone

Veteran
recent trends are interesting, some in particular

1 - many of the capitol rioters are being turned in by their own families
2 - increased social media presence in censoring the far right political message
3 - America's corporations are taking action against self proclaimed Trump loyalists

significant demographics have become anti far right
not a favorable prognostic, but interestingly the Trump trial looks unlikely to shit can DT
1 war, many battles

Latest posts

Latest posts