What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry Muffin Humboldt Seed Company

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice! Looking forward to seeing the results.
I recently picked up a pack of these, started 4 seeds; got 3 males, 1 female. Just threw the female into flower.

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
picture.php
picture.php

Blue plastic cups 18 fluid ounce
3 of coco coir, 3 vermiculite and 3 perlite
1/2 (7-8 fl oz) raised bed mix

Slightly overfilled the pressure cooker. Turned it off as soon as the vent started bubbling. After cleaning the seed trays, strained media then presoaked it with 1 gallon

2 ml cal mag plus
2.5 ml iguana grow
1 ml superthrive
40 ml 3% H2O2

pH was 4.8. 1/2 ml of pH up (9 drops) rose it to 5.3, 5 more drops to 5.8. EC 0.6. After soaking overnight the first part of the strained runoff was pH 5.7 then 5.9-6.0 overall with EC 0.4-0.6. Once the seedlings were planted I misted them with a little soluble myco and taped the lid on.

techattack

I like that box of clones u have outside, tried it out indoor and it worked pretty well. :bow: i also like using indoor and outdoor to try to get as much as i can, sometimes i veg them in and put them out..