What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kratom

Earlmarne

So yesterday i took my 2 tblspn into grapefruit juice and froze it thawed it then froze it again got alot more red in it
picture.php

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I almost feel silly posting about the amounts I use.
Seven and a half milligrams of morphine sulphate from 2006 through 2013 every morning along with 250 mg caffiene and 65 mg THC

A year ago I was heading for my fourth heart attack and had to give up coffee and lost my pharmaceutical morphine source.

Kratom and poppy plants.
Homegrown poppy straw, ground into flour and used 1/4 teaspoon at a time (equivalent 3 mg morphine), and instead of coffee it is Kratom leaves ground into flour, also 1/4 teaspoon.

Closer to amphetamine than caffeine with a half life of four hours.

I suppose it is luck that these low doses have such great effects, but in the case of Kratom the higher doses put me to sleep while the smaller doses make my motor run.

militia420

Thats fantastic and appreciated info.
Never had shingles to my knowledge.
We lost the old ladys father a couple years ago to alzheimers.
Ive been pretty positive I have something of the nature coming on. Breaks my heart as I will not put my family through what I saw. Would be awesome if it was a metal build up that I could counteract.
Ill def be left looking into this, thank you

Aluminum is one of the most common and most accumulated metals. It gets cleared out with the Cutler low dose frequent chelation method. My levels were off the charts 6 years ago and I think it may have been the biggest factor in my memory problems. I have graphs of the levels of metals in my hair with tests done over the years. My most recent test had the lowest levels in all the years of testing thanks to modifying my diet on top of the past 4 years of chelating.

Stop using all anti-persperant's #1. They have aluminum that goes into your lymph system. Avoid all other sources of metals because once we cross a threshold our body starts holding on the the metals more than clearing them naturally, hence the need to use chelators in a careful manner (never do the IV chelation because it causes to large of metal movements all at once. The doctors doing IV chelation are mental defectives and should probably be charged criminally because many people wind up seriously injured from the large mobilizations all at once. There is a record of one doctor killing a child with these IV methods. The low dose frequent oral chelation is very safe though.)

If you look for the cutler chelation forums on the yahoo groups or facebook (yahoo has more privacy), you can learn a ton and get guidance for free from people like me who are doing it too. Some are just every day people on there, others have research science backgrounds like me.

If the public knew how bad metals and toxins were in our foods, water, and products they'd probably be lynching those responsible for preventing that stuff.

I just heard the EPA has been lowering its standards and allowing higher and higher levels of certain metals in our water sources. That's bullshit. They're saving money for some companies dumping shit no doubt.

militia420

I almost feel silly posting about the amounts I use.
Seven and a half milligrams of morphine sulphate from 2006 through 2013 every morning along with 250 mg caffiene and 65 mg THC

A year ago I was heading for my fourth heart attack and had to give up coffee and lost my pharmaceutical morphine source.

Kratom and poppy plants.
Homegrown poppy straw, ground into flour and used 1/4 teaspoon at a time (equivalent 3 mg morphine), and instead of coffee it is Kratom leaves ground into flour, also 1/4 teaspoon.

Closer to amphetamine than caffeine with a half life of four hours.

I suppose it is luck that these low doses have such great effects, but in the case of Kratom the higher doses put me to sleep while the smaller doses make my motor run.

I've found Kratom to have a half life of about 4 hours too. I'm really glad you posted that actually.

From prior experience, you can stretch the poppy straw by heating it as a tea with a base, like lime, then dropping the ph with citric acid to precipitate what were bound forms of opiates. This is more work on a daily basis, but if you made extracts and have the power not to abuse, you can have a standardized extract that you then just use a little here and there. But those bound forms go to waste with out conversion. Just a heads up in case you have a bad grow or health prevents you from growing the ideal amount. I have the process and formula saved on my drive somewhere if there's further interest, but I definitely do not recommend it for anyone with use and control issues.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I've found Kratom to have a half life of about 4 hours too. I'm really glad you posted that actually.

From prior experience, you can stretch the poppy straw by heating it as a tea with a base, like lime, then dropping the ph with citric acid to precipitate what were bound forms of opiates. This is more work on a daily basis, but if you made extracts and have the power not to abuse, you can have a standardized extract that you then just use a little here and there. But those bound forms go to waste with out conversion. Just a heads up in case you have a bad grow or health prevents you from growing the ideal amount. I have the process and formula saved on my drive somewhere if there's further interest, but I definitely do not recommend it for anyone with use and control issues.

Everybody please be very careful with Poppy's.
This would never work for me. I'm an addict. I would just take more and more. Until I was hooked.

That's why I like kratom, if I take too much my stomach won't allow it. Just comes back up. No matter how much I take, I'm not going to nod out, which was the end goal for my opiate use.

St. Phatty

This would never work for me. I'm an addict. I would just take more and more. Until I was hooked.

For people that had mixed success with poppies - what form did you consume it in ?

The forms I'm familiar with -
* raw extract
* seeds, un-washed
* seeds, washed
* flower husk, outer shell
* flower husk, inner walls (that still have seeds attached sometimes.)
* stems, upper half
* stems, lower half
* leaves

militia420

That's why I like kratom, if I take too much my stomach won't allow it. Just comes back up. No matter how much I take, I'm not going to nod out, which was the end goal for my opiate use.

Yeh that's why I gave the warning so nobody who knows they have control issues messes with it. The only time I've been knocked out was at the emergency room. But I don't know if it was the morphine drip or the kidney stone because I passed out in the intake room and they had to put me in a wheel chair to get to the beds. I vaguely remember bits and pieces of the hallway, then the iv they stuck in my arm, at the bed, made me scream like a bitch and I passed out for a few minutes or something then. So no clue if it was the pain, morphine, or both that knocked me out.

I'm pretty good with life so "blacking out" on things hasn't ever really been my thing. Any newbs reading this who might dabble with opiates need to be very cautious and listen to those who have been down that rough road. Hell, use other things like TCM or weed for pain issues if it'll cut it. If not, record date, time, dose, thing being taken every single time so you can monitor your usage. Our liver's and other organs have to deal with this stuff and the pharma stuff is absolute poison. Most of it has tylenol in it and that was almost pulled from shelves in 2009.

With kratom or herbs you just need to know the source is trustworthy or a safe location. Always a good reason to grow your own.

militia420

For people that had mixed success with poppies - what form did you consume it in ?

The forms I'm familiar with -
* raw extract
* seeds, un-washed
* seeds, washed
* flower husk, outer shell
* flower husk, inner walls (that still have seeds attached sometimes.)
* stems, upper half
* stems, lower half
* leaves

I tried a few ways and all worked fine but my metabolism got really screwed up, causing my chronic tendon problems to get even worse (I've spent more time laying in bed than any one I know because of the injuries.) and I relied on hydrocodone far more than I should have because physical activity was a no go.

I would score a few poppies just to try the natural unprocessed sap.

I mostly grew them to fruition, harvested when the seeds were ready, saved the pod tops and removed the seeds for storage for more grows, used the leafy material and straw for the opium extraction via pH raising, then lowering, this resulted in a putty material that was very similar if not the same as the scored poppies. That stuff lasts too, and is standardized. Figure out a dose and you just have to stick to that same amount.

The pods I used to make a tea and always added some citric acid or lemon to pull other alkaloids. That way I could get away with only using 1 pod at a time.

I know of people using many pods and yeh that's addiction avenue right there. Not a good approach to managing chronic pain.

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I took my morphine in pill form for almost ten years.
Then I noticed a shortage. I thought it was a miscount the fisrt month, then I began monitoring my behavior.
I was taking a dose a couple hours early, then forgetting and taking another dose a couple hours late.
Over a month's time this amounted to more than a couple days short.

About this time Prince and Tom Petty died from accidental overdoses identical to what was happening with me.

I quit the pills and rotated poppy plants into my perpetual garden.
It is harder to forget grinding up a pod and making tea.

The homegrown pods averaged an equivalent of 4 mg morphine sulphate each. I did several weeks of back to back dosing to compare the effects.

Dwarf Danish Flag was the strain. Popular in poppy flower sales sites due to being short enough for inside growing. It likes about one and a half times more light than comparable marijuana plants.

Sure wish I had a place to grow Kratom, sigh.

Leaflet

Well, shoot. I was really interested in growing a few of these trees, but I did a bit of reading and it sounds like it only thrives in a warm Southern climate - unless you bring it inside for winter or grow it inside year-round in a very warm place with lots of sunlight.

St. Phatty

The pods I used to make a tea and always added some citric acid or lemon to pull other alkaloids. That way I could get away with only using 1 pod at a time.

I know of people using many pods and yeh that's addiction avenue right there. Not a good approach to managing chronic pain.

The tea is SO bitter. The one time I made it with a one small pod about 1 inch in diameter - a 1/2 pod was mildly pain releaving.

Made with a whole pod, too much, upset my stomach.

The only person I've met who was functional with extreme pain, enough to do a full time corporate job, took prescription morphine, in tablet form.

I visited him a few times. He managed a large coop apartment building in Canada. I could never tell when he took his meds, except when we smoked pot together.

I thought it was a good example of a partially disabled person keeping their career going, staying active, once they got their pain medication worked out.

But they had to leave the US to make it work.

I'm glad if Kratom works. I wonder if it is watered down by the time it gets to the US. Is it like buying Cannabis, Fresh is Good ?

https://worldseedsupplydotnet.blogspot.com/2010/09/growing-kratom-indoors-how-to-grow-easy.html

I imagine the local Cannabis growers could do a real good job making the Kratom plant happy. :woohoo:

Looked it up - Kratom is native to Thailand.

Attachments

• opium2.jpg
    opium2.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 26

militia420

I took my morphine in pill form for almost ten years.
Then I noticed a shortage. I thought it was a miscount the fisrt month, then I began monitoring my behavior.
I was taking a dose a couple hours early, then forgetting and taking another dose a couple hours late.
Over a month's time this amounted to more than a couple days short.

About this time Prince and Tom Petty died from accidental overdoses identical to what was happening with me.

I quit the pills and rotated poppy plants into my perpetual garden.
It is harder to forget grinding up a pod and making tea.

The homegrown pods averaged an equivalent of 4 mg morphine sulphate each. I did several weeks of back to back dosing to compare the effects.

Dwarf Danish Flag was the strain. Popular in poppy flower sales sites due to being short enough for inside growing. It likes about one and a half times more light than comparable marijuana plants.

Sure wish I had a place to grow Kratom, sigh.

You ought to make a place. I'm hearing about the FDA possibly working to push the indonesian government to ban the kratom farming and it comes like 90% from indonesia. I doubt that figure but it could be true because they are serious jungle plants. They have no problem with 24/7 soaked roots.

You could try a small green house to keep a bonzai until you can make a bigger green house. That's if you're really into growing and having variety in the garden.

militia420

Well, shoot. I was really interested in growing a few of these trees, but I did a bit of reading and it sounds like it only thrives in a warm Southern climate - unless you bring it inside for winter or grow it inside year-round in a very warm place with lots of sunlight.

You got it right. Look at my previous message. You may want to err on the side of getting one and keeping a bonsai until you can make better conditions. This stuff may become tough to get. The FDA isn't letting up. It's fucking up some people's cash flow and they don't like it.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
California Sunshine

California Sunshine

Im in California, a couple hours east of San Francisco.

My kratom plant is a clone off of a proven mother, super strong red vein. She likes it just fine here. Ill take some cuttings soon.

In winter Ill take her in the house with my mother plants. You grow it just like cannabis.
picture.php

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Anyone else get sinus issues using tea with the grinds in it? Other foods cause the same type of reaction, so I'm thinking kratom may not be for me. I tried 4 different varieties. Though they have positive effects, I can't get past the thick nasal mucus thing.

soil margin

Veteran
Anyone else get sinus issues using tea with the grinds in it? Other foods cause the same type of reaction, so I'm thinking kratom may not be for me. I tried 4 different varieties. Though they have positive effects, I can't get past the thick nasal mucus thing.

I remember having some negative issues like that whenever taking kratom in a more unprocessed form. I always found that putting the grinds into gelatin capsules and then swallowing them was the best method to avoid any throat/sinus/stomach side effects that came along with medium and large doses. Never had any real serious troubles once I started with the capsules.

MedFaced

Is there a reputable online US vendor for one wanting to try it but not sure they want to grab a plant. They carry this stuff at the local head shops but I read that quality is low or hit and miss. I’m interested in the legal “bump” of energy one can get. Is it really that good?

redlaser

Veteran
I just noticed my kratom source went up to $100 per clone!

There is a guy in Hawaii that has better prices, 40-50$ for six inchers and 75$ for 10-12 inch ones.
Militia420 found him for me, I picked up a couple and they were shipped very well.
That price includes shipping, but it was a few months back so haven’t checked prices lately.
He has a website I can’t find, think it’s like zodiacbotanicals like in militia420’s sig line.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
I think I paid 60 for mine. The important thing, as is the case with our beloved Cannabis, is getting a clone from a proven strong Mother. That is what caught my eye when I got my clone, and it turned out to be true. I can munch one leaf when Im out watering my pot plants and feel it within 10 minutes. Its uplifting. I feel happy and energetic. I don't get dopey at all. I do sleep real good, and have vivid dreams. Those can be kind of wild at times. Dreams every night that you remember. Some are awesome and over the top. There is a scary one on occasion, but not too bad

Latest posts

Latest posts