What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The funniest OG memory I have..

pugnacious

This might not be funny to the people that were affected by the "attack" if thats what you would call it. The damage that was done was fucked up, and alot of content and pictures were lost. But I couldnt help but laugh my ass off at the people that fell for it more then one time.

I dont know why I remembered this out of no where. I remember waking up one morning and going on OG to see if anyone posted replies to my threads or posts. A bunch of hackers found a exploit, where you could delete someones account by disguising a hotlink to the delete account button. It started off as one thread stating to check out a new guys grow. People were clicking the link, getting their accounts deleted, remaking new accounts, and reclicking them again over and over. They would post on the same thread saying fuck you, and then 5 mins later with a new account say FUCK YOU! I couldnt believe how gulable the majority of the OG members were. I couldnt help but laugh. ANyone remember that?

G

I remember when Perry the Ninja was posting a lot, and there was a pic of him smiling with a big bag of weed. that was funny.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
My fuuniest memory is either the "How many 5 year old would it take to take you down" thread, anything kindigaum (and his alter ego kongoguam) posted and the thread on the "microgrow" that was a small shoebox with a flashlight reflector on it....... that one was a gag thread, and one of the best. It was in Comedy Gold.

Wish I had that one saved......

fr33th3w33d

anyone remember the "how much does this look like" threads.

the instant those went up youd get posts saying "hey, you gotta be 18 to be here" or "how old are you dude".. those were always classic..

or the "how can i smoke in my room" threads. even better.

robobond

Future Psychopharmacologist
genkisan said:
My fuuniest memory is either the "How many 5 year old would it take to take you down" thread, anything kindigaum (and his alter ego kongoguam) posted and the thread on the "microgrow" that was a small shoebox with a flashlight reflector on it....... that one was a gag thread, and one of the best. It was in Comedy Gold.

Was that the one that was under a bed lol. I seem to recall something of the sort with a flashlight.

NserUame

genkisan said:

The five year old one was good, but the 'Would you fight a Panda Bear with a Baseball Bat' off-shoot was comedy gold. Endangered animal or not, I still say I could take one with a Bat. And before you PETA lovers get all worried, no part of any nearly extinct animal I kill goes to waste.

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I also liked the thread that asked what single piece fo gear from Home Depot you would take in order to fight a velociraptor in a pit......

My funny Haiku tread was fun too....as was my "How much to fuck a Goat" thread.....

NserUame

The Home Depot thread was easy, one of those enclosed fork lifts they have. Lets see a raptor get through steel.

It's funny that some of the best threads ended up in the Shark Tank...or should I say mostly Kindi's threads ended up in the Shark Tank.

P

PersonalSmoke

genkisan said:

Coming into this thread that was the first thing that popped into my head. That thread was hilarious. Open field, no weapons, 5 year olds coming from every direction. I could take 40 or 50 easily no sweat.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
"Fighting stuff with a bat"
"How many five year old to take you down?"

Great threads, the micro-grow thread was hillarious! He had like a seedling in a film canister with a flashlight bulb as a growlight, inside a shoe box.

I also enjoyed some of the "Thug sighting" threads, where members with good photo editing programs would take a picture of one or two ridiculous looking guys and paste them into unrelated photos for a gag. Some were quite funny, or otherwise well done.

I've thought about trying to start up some of these threads here.
The recent Gorilla vs. Male Lion thread was almost in the same vein.

tbc OG

Does anyone remember the, "How much does this look like?" thread where the guy made a Paint file of his weed bag.

That was my favorite...lots of good ones though.

G

tbc OG said:
Does anyone remember the, "How much does this look like?" thread where the guy made a Paint file of his weed bag.

That was my favorite...lots of good ones though.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
o wow! i forgot about that til now but i have a pretty clear picture of it in my head agian :woohoo: somehow we were supposed to figure that out for him and see if he got ripped off :confused:

i remember that no matter how many times people said it was dumb to ask, people would still come on and ask if they got ripped off with pictures of a nug or a bag with nothing near it to scale it by.

Yummybud

Veteran
oh I remember the funniest thread. It was in comedy gold, and it was the various photoshopped pictures of this kid who posted his pic on Overgrow and he was known as the "ganster" and there were tons of photoshop images of him , with "ganster" sightings all over the world.

the thread was like 100 pages long with the ganster sightings and I know I spit my drink all over my keyboard a couple of times.

page1

i remember the paint bag of weed, he even put the trichomes and hairs on the buds.

i liked the photo-shopped snes with loads of pics of buds inside taking the piss out of mini growers

Nikijad4210

Veteran
I remember a lot of Yummybud threads.....And a lot of sig quotes of him. I'll always remember the one someone quoted of him talking about toking in the closet in a tent made of pins.....That was classic.

G

Rat Fink said:
I remember when Perry the Ninja was posting a lot, and there was a pic of him smiling with a big bag of weed. that was funny.
dude. i was thinking about that earier today! hahah that was fuckin aweseome.

I remember meeting random peepz up there i my neighbordhood blazin up(course i wasnt growing then so security wasnt all too big of a concern.)