What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Granny Haze was Born C99 x purple old timers haze

LostTribe

Premium user
Didn’t get enough off my bros worth taking pics of so I have some soaking! This is the green granny but I also have purple granny haze too! The green granny’s mom was was more pungent gas girl super sticky 56 day new bros Grimm c99. Lovely gas skunk aura with classic c99 psycadelic high! Male was ace purple old timers haze quick flowering with short internode length for a pure haze identical to his sister that went 20 plus weeks of 11/13 he pushed pollen at 4 weeks on and I kept a small amount. His sister haze produced a pure Sativa high of the highest order of Spicey heady excellence 4 hour plus elevated pschadelic experience. I hold the only seed stock and my bro culled the only gem I passed. Get ready for a trip into Sativa greatness!

Blessed
LT

Kaskadian

Veteran
Oh shit! That sounds like a wild cross! I’ll be front and center for the show my friend. Looking forward to it.

troutman

Seed Whore
I would go with only natural soil.

I just tried coir and soil mixed together and I now hate coir.

Pure soil is more forgiving with long flowering pure Sativas and has never let me down. :tiphat:

I think coir is better suited for faster flowering plants like Indicas.

LostTribe

Premium user
Was away for a few days came back w 2 totally out of husk 1 half way but other two were open but muuuuush p towel was showing colorful growth so I put the 2 healthy pops into perlite under a 2700k led 60 w while I pop a few more....watered w tap.

LostTribe

Premium user
2 up already looking very OTH in appearance and initial growth. A few more soaking!

Sounds like a lovely hybrid. I once grew c99 x tom hill haze and it was very nice. The seeds were gifted to me by a man named Dawn from a now defunct private forum called Persephones lab.

I think the purple OTH will make this cross extra nice. Looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Happy growing LT.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great news LostTribe :)

I'm glad you have finally decided to pop your C99 x Purple Haze hybrid ... Oldtimer's Haze is usually quite dominant in its straight F1 hybrids but i'm eagerly to know more about the dominant and recessive traits in this case. Good luck!

LostTribe

Premium user
Just getting going under cfls while I’m popping beans already at 2nd nodes. Heavy haze influence in these 2 I’ve got atleast 1 more just sprouted. Pics will come next week once there’s something worth seeing.

Blowing on some purple old timers at the moment
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
Reporting:

GrannyHaze at 5 weeks bloom this girl and the the 3 stayed short! Nice light green growth and in an aero hydro setup along side panama and Zamadelica. The granny haze were all half the stretch of the pure Sativas however bud growth on this lone female is exactly like Her old timer relations from the male donor and appears much much quicker than the Pure old timers. I will try to add pics soon. No trichs yet but her smell leans OTH. The reduced stretch and quicker growth are a good sign exactly as I had hoped from the Cinderella 99 mom!

Cheers then!

LT

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Sounds good LostTribe :)

Please, keep us updated with pics when you have the chance, thanks!

LostTribe

Premium user
She now has y’all standing trichomes with smells of her father on this Father’s Day. Appears now much quicker to bloom than that OTH but retains the pure sativa leaf and budding structure but at 5 weeks is budding right away and 3 days from 6 weeks. I may pollinate this momma with the Joey Weed C99 male I am hoarding! True C99 in this 2017 Joey release. I’ve 3 girls of her too. Relics the lot!

Best Dubi y al! A todos!

LostTribe

Premium user
Pics will be provided shortly once this girl is dried to and put to cure.

End result: nearly all out otimers growth, smell, taste. The green c99 mom improved the trichime size and quantity immensely while easing growth and shortens flowering to 10 weeks! Brilliant and exactly what I was hoping for!!!!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Excellent LostTribe ;) Please post some pics before harvest if you have the chance!