What's new

Which gear would you grow?

Hey there, I'm a new grower... I have a 4x4 tent, vertical 600 hps, etc... I'm going to use hempy buckets...

Of course I want the greatest yield, etc... I already have some gear, which would you use for your first grow and how many plants using a vertical scrog?

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"Of course I want the greatest yield, etc.."

wrong attitude to have...

I've give you another example: " dad, I just turned 18, I'm buying the corvette"

you should be lucky to be growing anything.. it's called respect, and your gonna need it if you want to grow..

Habeeb,

You made a good point, I should have worded that differently... And you are correct, I should be glad that I have a place to grow...

My main priority is just want to have excellent personal stash, I don't want to sell any but I would like to have enough for my wife and I... I want to make sure I get enough yield so I don't have to buy any...

i would rock these but you got time for all !
Chronic 99, Sugar Cane Train and Chronic Dog
enjoy the Casey - shes should be good your set up....just be careful of stretch when you flip

NeWcS

It a pretty ez strain to grow. Both crosses are proven and have been around or ever.

Does it taste and smell more like NL or BB?

I read somewhere that you always want to top BB... I don't know why though... Did you top yours?

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
If I was you, I'll go with Connoisseur's Grateful Casey, it will satisfy you yieldwise and it's a high quality smoke. The House of Love Chronic Dogg would be my second choice. Good luck with your grow, you've got some great genetics in those seeds. Peace and good vibes, HJ.