What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vending in Cali

panasonic

With the surplus of co-op dispensaries operating in CA being what it is, how much are they picking up RARE high quality medication from independent care-providers? I do understand that the average varies depending on the region and am looking for insight into them all. Lucky Charms a wonderful 85/15 (s/i) is looking to break into the market.

Thanks for any knowledge you're willing to assist with.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Strains with 'L' as the first letter of the name tend to bring in about 37% more, on average, than the typical 'skunk' and 'mersh' strains you hear about all the time.

Rainbow coloration is also important. How much your strain looks like Lucky Charms (TM) will play a large factor in the sale. having the consistency of marshmallows (mixed with a firmer, hard cereal type, feel) will ultimately yield greater respectability to you and your strain.

Crunchy is key. Just remember that phrase.

You must not actually live in the great state of the walking bear and the sun, California. the only reason I say that is because most residents will refuse to discuss their state using the 'non-local-approved' nomenclature of 'Cali.'

With that being said....go to 5+ dispensaries, show them what you have, and see what they will give you.

Don't forget to call it 'Lucky Charms Kush' and refuse to admit its outdoor if you want to sell it.

praisehim.

Veteran
holly shit !! your "the guy" with the lucky charms !? damn... i bet you can get easily 100k per pound... maybe 150.

Wouldn't this be like "Taking coal to Newcastle"? Jeez, the last thing a non-Cali grower wants is the prices even top shelf goes wholesale for there..........

stagehand

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
Hey! There's nothing about growing indoor hydro in this thread.

I got tricked! Shouldn't this get deleted ?

panasonic

You guys are funny. I am actually a resident of the great state of CA. The LCs I have are indoor hydro RDWC, used GH flora nova veg/bloom + botanicare liquid karma + my own blended sweetener. Now it has indoor hydro incorporated in the post. =)

The only reason I ask is because up here in the northern region of the state I've noticed extremely low prices due to dispensary self-sustenance leading us vendors to flock south for the winter. In LA county they seem to be more vendor friendly and easy to work with but I do not have any insight into the inland empire or san diego.

bacon is delish, we need a new leo slur.

panasonic

@Stagehand099: you're extremely correct brother. definitely a pro-consumer environment.
@Praisehim: you my friend are out of your mind. 3.2-3.6
@FirstTracks: as much as I appreciate the creativity I'd love to see your site references. lol.

L-Immortal

Fuck no, everyone and there brother has a grow now and prices are in the toilet. Most all will want to front it then have some sad lame story and drag it out over months time. Most clubs down here have crap with a capitol "C". they don't want the elite stuff cause it cost too much. Watch any collective for a couple of days and you have tons of vendors daily trying to off whatever they got and shop owners low ball like crazy and you would be surprised how many take it cause there tired of getting turned away or robbed by the cops sitting outside the clubs hitting guys up on the way out. Seen it to many times, save yourself the trouble and get a 9-5'r

You guys are funny. I am actually a resident of the great state of CA. The LCs I have are indoor hydro RDWC, used GH flora nova veg/bloom + botanicare liquid karma + my own blended sweetener. Now it has indoor hydro incorporated in the post. =)

The only reason I ask is because up here in the northern region of the state I've noticed extremely low prices due to dispensary self-sustenance leading us vendors to flock south for the winter. In LA county they seem to be more vendor friendly and easy to work with but I do not have any insight into the inland empire or san diego.

bacon is delish, we need a new leo slur.