What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My organic soil MMJ grow 2600w (1-1k digital HPS, 4-205w LEDs, and 2- 400w CMHs)

Hello everyone,

I just moved to a MMJ state to start my lifelong dream of being involved in the industry. I have my license, some patients, and a few dispensaries to partner with.

Grow specs:

Tents
3 - Grolab 145's (4'9"x4'9" with 4" HO 178CFM can fans, and CAN 33 filters).

Two tents will be on staggered flowering cycles, one month apart. The last tent will by my veg room, and I have a 4'x8' closet for cloning.

Lights
1- 1000w Lumatek digital MH/HPS
2- 400w Ceramic metal halides
4- 205w Hydro-Grow LED panels
2- 45w 2' fluorescent
2- 75w CFL

Soil
This is an organic soil grow, using a modified Moonshine soil mix, and seedling soil for the seedlings.

1 batch of soil contains:
1 bag of foxfarm Light warrior
1 bag of foxfarm Planting soil
1 bag of foxfarm Ocean forest
2/3bag of canna coco coir (about 40L)
10 gallons of chunky perlite.
1 cup of earth bloom
1 cup of green sand

Strains:
Chronic - Serious seeds
Critical Mass - Mr. Nice seeds
Big Bang
Big Bud - clone
Purple Urkle - clone
Super Silver Haze - clone
Sour Diesel - clone
Northern lights - clone
Casey Jones - clone
Shiva skunk - clone
5 different phenotypes of some landrace seeds. (LR #1 - LR #5)

The goal of this is to find two strains that work best for my growing environment, and have one tent of each in flower.

I will get a better camera here shortly.

19 days from seed 5/11/10
picture.php

28 days from seed 5/20/10
picture.php

51 days from seed, day 5 flowering 6/12/10 (reorganized the plants for a more even canopy)
picture.php

59 days from seed, day 13 flowering 6/20/10
picture.php

Flower tent 7-5, day 28 flowering
picture.php

picture.php

Flowering room 7/15, day 38 flowering
picture.php

Flowering room 7/15, day 38 flowering
picture.php

Big Bud 6-20
picture.php

Big bud 7-7
picture.php

Chronic and Critical Mass Seedlings
picture.php

Chron and critical mass sexing 7-10
picture.php

veg 7/10
picture.php

Big Bud mothers, veg 7/15

picture.php

Chronic, Critical Mass, Super Silver Haze, Sour Diesel flowering 7/15

picture.php

!PeAcE!

I thought all that lighting was combined in one room, that would be pretty neat to see the results with a blend of lighting like that. goodluck on the grow man!

Thanks for the comments everyone. The LED's are working great. It stays between 68-78*F, with one 178CFM fan. These strains are turning out awesome as well. I think the front runners right now are Sour Diesel, Big bud, and LR#1. I just completed my first round of clones, and I am LOVING the water cloning method, it seems much better for me than anything else.

Latest posts

Latest posts