What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

stoner pet names?

stonergal

does anyone have pets named after there obsession ? I have 2, a dog named blazer (who loves to be with me when I smoke),and a cute little kitty named canna. interested in hearing the names you guys came up with!:biggrin:

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Back around '75, a very good buddy of mine had a solid white German shepard.
The dog had a 4x4 for his "chasing" stick. He could jump over a 3 foot chain-link fence with the 4x4 in his mouth..
His name was "Coke".

Hank Hemp

Veteran
I had a German Shepherd like that. A fence to him was nothing more than a suggestion. Name was Thor he was mighty. Never lost a fight. Hated the UPS. Chased a UPS truck down the road snapping at the driver's ankles.

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Had a Sammoyed, Thor. Greatest dog ever. Love Scandinavian-ness so that name was an easy one. He was a show dog so his official name was Vanderbilt's Plays with Thunder

90days

My dogs name is doeja...lol!

When I adopted him he was given the name dozer, but I really wasn't digging it, so a couple friends and myself came up with doeja while we were smoking a blunt. Lol!!

The best part of it happened 5 years later when my mom called me up and said " I can't believe you named your dog after weed!" We still laugh about it to this day.

choom

My neighbors have a feline
named Ganja Kitty or ganja
for short, there's a couple
of strains I'd name my pets
when I start hatching out
baby ball pythons eventually

choom(0:

Latest posts

Latest posts