What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trainwreck Smoke Report

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Just picked up a gram or so of TW from some buddy of mine, so here it goes.
[HIGH] Very calm and soothing, mellows me out a ton and It will make you keep a smile on your face for a few minutes straight.. heavy eyes.
More Indica leaning Id imagine because the couchlock is sort of a bigtime on this bud.
[TASTE] Tasted like diesel skunk or something I cant explain in word.
[APPEARENCE] Its a sleeper.. looks really dirt looking but when you inhale it right after it it just hits you like a trainwreck..
(Ill have some pictures tommorrow)
I am so stoned right now I only smoked half a bowl or so. :rasta:

sm0ke5150

HerbGlaze said:
[HIGH] Very calm and soothing, mellows me out a ton and It will make you keep a smile on your face for a few minutes straight.. heavy eyes.
More Indica leaning Id imagine because the couchlock is sort of a bigtime on this bud.
[APPEARENCE] Its a sleeper.. looks really dirt looking but when you inhale it right after it it just hits you like a trainwreck..

Trainwreck is supposed to be one of the 100% Sativas.

S

Space Ghost

all the points you describe are pretty much the opposite of tw, but sounds like some very nice smoke ;)

TriCrystalz

you cant always take for granted what your buddy tells you. I just recently smoked with an acquittance of mine and after we finished the bowl he goes "I gotta go but if you ever need more of this dank just hit me up. Its some funk kush by the way." No I have smoked kush countless times in my life, and that by no means was anything similar to ANY kind of kush. People will say anything to make some $

Sounds Good!!

Sounds Good!!

Not sure what peps here are meaning by 100% sativia Afghan/Columbian/Thai/Secret i thought was the gentics?
Indicia/sativia\Indica/sativia/? wound what ?(secert) is.(lol)But i am sure it whould have this type of buzz as long as there was amber trichomes?
Send some this was have not seen anything besides what i am growing that will even get u high,not alone stoned.thank for the report :headbange

J-uana
:joint:

You guys don't have any idea what you're talking about. I have smoked trainwreck hundreds of times, had friends run TW from different sources, and that is exactly trainwreck.

One of my favs for sure. Glad you liked her.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Nice smoke report ! Show us the buds :jump:

I don't know if it is the real TW... Seems quite closed to.

About the TW arcata cut :
Dr Jay said:
"Mentholated dead whale dipped in lemon gasoline"

THCV said:
have met people (a bunch actually) who can't smoke it due to the heart-racing--people with murmurs, high strung people, they just can't take it.

H&L said:
Appearance: this herb is very interesting looking, light green with a very visible layer of trichromes coating it. you really have to look at the buds for the pistils to stand out. the resin content of the buds is quite visible and is the first thing noticed when inspected.

Aroma: the buds undisturbed have a nice spicy smell. when broken up, a strong skunky smell comes over them. the smell reminds me of super silver haze; spice and funk! i love the way this one smells!

Taste: the skunk/spice taste somes through well with the first few hits. there is a great skunky aftertaste that is definately rare in today's genetics. after the first few hits, the taste mellows out but is still quite pleasant.

High: this is a good "up" sativa buzz. compared to this hazes i have been puffing on, trainwreck is a little more of a "lazy" sativa high. just sit back and it enhancing whatever you are doing. its one of those buzzes where you notice colors being more vibrant and everything just seems happy. this would be a great antidepression strain. :)

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
My first successful outdoor run was trainwreck, it is a cross that leans towards sativa but has some indica effects to depending on how long you let it go. The whole city loved it when I had it, nicnamed it popcorn. Trainwreck is very common in northern cali and Im pretty worn out on it. it has a real distinct smell that if you smell it and a lot of its crosses u say "thats trainwreck." Knew a girl who loved it cuz it was the only weed that took away her anxiety. I think all weed works differantly on all people though, just some similaritys.

Demian

Veteran
Una lastima que no hable ingles
He cultivado un cruce de trainwreck ( Thai/mexico x california indica ) , alta cantidad de resina ...

60 days flow

Demian

Veteran
Olor : chocolate blanco, dulce
Produccion : Media Alta
Colocon: Alto

3 meses veg 2 meses flora

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
Dude, there are ALOT of TW crosses out there, so yes, it is possible you smoked the wreck, however...TRUE Trainwreck, I mean the Arcata cut, has a smell like no other, and I think DrJay said it best with that mentholated whale dipped in lemon thing...pretty much sums it up to the tee!!!And the "high", even if taken longer than the typical 70 days, is definitely a HIGH!!!Very up, clear, will cause paranoia high...It mellows out after a half hr or so, but its ALL in the head..no couch at all...

So.....whatever, just my .02...Peace and enjoy ur herb...who the fuck cares what it is, as long as it gets u HIGH!!!!!!

- -Z

I always find it funny when people use the mentholated whale descripition. What does whale smell like again??? Oh yea...Trainwreck....lol

BTW TW is some good smoke for sure! :headbange

S

ScrogHog

HerbGlaze said:

I doubt thats TW man TW hits you in the face and only the face. When i smoked it i had 0 body effects just my .02.

Last edited:
M

markEmark

Kinimod said:
I love train wreck :) I wish I could get my hands on some now.
ya love that shit bro nothin like it

excellant pictures too man

peace

Last edited:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've got 2 differant trainwreck's in seed form at the moment,1 is the woodhorse IBL version of trainwreck and the other is the wreck IBL from breeders choice and i'm just waiting on a E32 cutting from N.cali then i'll proberly BX them to the original E32 arcata cut.
Heres the woodhorse female i've kept.

Last edited:
which version of trainwreck was better? I currently have the woodhorse version of trainwreck. I must say its a pretty stable line.

marijuanamat said:
I've got 2 differant trainwreck's in seed form at the moment,1 is the woodhorse IBL version of trainwreck and the other is the wreck IBL from breeders choice and i'm just waiting on a E32 cutting from N.cali then i'll proberly BX them to the original E32 arcata cut.
Heres the woodhorse female i've kept.