What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first grow...male or female?

MateAndor

Hello guys!

Here is my first grow, i found the seed so i dont know what type of cannabis and i dont know its a male or female.
This is the 6th week and i grow with LED.

Thanks for help :) :thank you:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Female. You can see the two white hairs in the last pic you posted.

F

Freedom45

Looks female to be honest, you’d have balls by now if dealing with a male.

She is Ready?

You can flower whenever you want even directly after germination. But....the longer you veg the higher your yield will be and to some extant potency. Personally I wait until I feel my girls are big enough to fill out my grow cabs evenly after you've grown for awhile you'll have a feel for that. I also wait for alternating nodes as that's a sign of sexual maturity, but like I said before flowering from seed is possible but yield increases with longer veg times. If you only have that one female and have enough room I'd veg her out at least another month or so imho. If you do keep her going and want a big plant be careful that she doesn't get rootbound and transplant to a bigger container if so. Good luck

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Looks like a female. And yes you can start flowering her if you want to.