What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yield was no different for multifeeds

Starmstr

What container sizes? I think anything over 2 gal/7.57 litre doesn't work well for multi. For me, the coco doesn't dry out enough between feeds to make more than 3 worth it. I think the point of multi is for it dry (still damp of course) between feedings so you're adding oxygenated feed water back to the roots.
If I feed once a day, the coco is almost too dry before the next feed. Have to have a well aerated medium for it to work. If the coco is too compact, it won't "dry" quick enough to make it worth it.
I wholeheartedly agree. My issue with the 2 gallon and 30% perilite is a fine line keeping them saturated @2 waterings in 10 hrs same amount of water is used in 3gallon pots never wither.

Latest posts

Latest posts