What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legend OgK

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Hey all:) wanted to showcase this fine broad......she turned out a little different looking this time......but still that dank ass og.....i know she's a little illusive but show em if ya got em......these just dont do her justice..im thinking im liking her over the triangle could be just at the moment..dunno....working on a new cam........enjoy........
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
ive heard 96'........thanks guys....yeah she has little of that typical og stretch.....just a unrefined ogk smell...glossy leave's in veg.....will get a pic in here of that as well......swollen calyx's and she doe's seem a little light sensative....
she's been w/ me for 4 yrs prior to me loosing her recently....but she's back home;)thanks to my "GREAT" canna friends

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
your jar empty yet jiggy?jejejeje......aint she just sooooo dank:p
edit: hehe babba

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
"Thankful to have this one in my garden" preach!.....no hype bs on this one ladie's and gentlemen......no more empty legend jars round here....not no' more......

Old Soul

Veteran
Jeeze, that looks sick. I need to try this one. Great job as always bro, good to have people in high places, glad she made it back home.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Great thread & photos $$$! Awesome shots from Jiggy too!!

Haven't seen many shots of the Legend growing, real nice to see her. Seems to hold true to the rumors about being one of the best OG's.

Keep those pics coming!

Latest posts

Latest posts